Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See this is why no matter what people can say about Harbaugh and no matter currently what you may think about Kyle.

I ain’t forget the coaches we had before and in between them years:francis:

Tomsula was the worst coach this franchise ever had:hhh:

Dennis Erickson was the worst. We got rid of Mooch for him smh

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think Coleman is gonna get cut eventually
I don't think he gets cut until the next season. We would saved a few millions on the cap if they cut him before April and they didn't. The only way I can see it happening if McKinnon is balling out of his mind and one of the undrafted RBs is a great blocker and they need roster space. It's possible, but very improbable imo

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he gets cut until the next season. We would saved a few millions on the cap if they cut him before April and they didn't. The only way I can see it happening if McKinnon is balling out of his mind and one of the undrafted RBs is a great blocker and they need roster space. It's possible, but very improbable imo

Yeah I don’t think Coleman’s getting cut either. McKinnon hasn’t played a meaningful snap since 2017 and the undrafted RBs won’t have OTAs or a preseason to show out

Besides, Coleman’s gonna be a FA next season. Might as well keep him this year since we’ll need the bodies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Uh oh!

giphy.gif

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bryan Danielson

Ranked tier 3, number 17 right behind Kyler, Cousins, and Goff

17.) Jimmy Garoppolo

Tier 2 Votes: 12 | Tier 3 votes: 37 | Tier 4 votes: 1 | 2019 Tier: 3

Winning is the No. 1 goal, of course, but the manner in which the 49ers won this past season — with an elite defense and a dynamic offensive play-caller who minimized his quarterback at every opportunity, including famously in the Super Bowl — hurt Garoppolo among voters. The run-heavy system coach Kyle Shanahan runs is ideally suited for protecting the Tier 3 quarterback, which might be one reason why Cousins, the alleged “poster child” for the third tier, was a player the 49ers thought they could win with before Garoppolo became available.

“Garoppolo had a good season,” a coach from a rival NFC West team said. “I don’t know why people have a hard time giving him props. I think he is what he is and it’s OK. Not everybody is Aaron Rodgers. We haven’t given out a bunch of ones this year. Can he strap it on his back and win it if he has to? I don’t know if he is that, either. They had such a dynamic run game, he kind of hid in behind that. I think he’s a three and he’s gotta prove it. Last year was his first full year of doing it. That is a good start.”

The 49ers have a 19-5 record when Garoppolo starts. Pro Football Reference credited Garoppolo with four fourth-quarter comeback victories last season. No quarterback had more.

“He’s good, not great,” an exec said. “He does some good things with a good cast. You worry about the deep ball, the consistent accuracy, but he’s not bad. Just when you think he is going to be a two, he does something and you are like, ‘Damn.’ Even in the playoff game against Minnesota, he wasn’t very good. He got lucky a few times and they just ran the ball, played good defense.”

A veteran offensive coordinator said Garoppolo “truly is the closest thing to Cousins” and “a product of what they do” offensively.

“Super Bowl quarterback, he is doing something right,” a head coach said. “When he gets going, he is not bad. You can kind of tell what the coach is thinking with some of his calls.”

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I thought that list was super bias. Jimmy was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful and he was a league leader in completing passes traveled over 20 yards before being caught.

Jimmy is a 2nd tier QB even with the interceptions but thats ok. I think that kind of disrespect fuels a guy like Jimmy.