Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The kittle stopper :banderas:

He'll drag him like he did every other secondary :mjlit:. Besides, unless he plays as an 8th man in the box we'll scheme him out of most plays. Or unless Jimmy still likes to throw those dumb ass passes he likes to throw once or twice a game but I think Shanny will fix that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Russ O line getting closer to being swiss cheese. :mjlol:

Should've swept them last season. Niners shot themselves in the foot. :francis:

I blame that rookie kicker we pulled off the street..... then sent back like a hotel hooker from Oakland:wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I blame that rookie kicker we pulled off the street..... then sent back like a hotel hooker from Oakland:wow:
I blame bum ass Pettis in the first game because his drops would have not put them in that position. But the kicker should have made that field goal. I blame Bourne in the second game allowing them to come back.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

See this is why no matter what people can say about Harbaugh and no matter currently what you may think about Kyle.

I ain’t forget the coaches we had before and in between them years:francis:

Tomsula was the worst coach this franchise ever had:hhh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

See this is why no matter what people can say about Harbaugh and no matter currently what you may think about Kyle.

I ain’t forget the coaches we had before and in between them years:francis:

Tomsula was the worst coach this franchise ever had:hhh:

Tomsula was the worst coach but I can't hate him, homie used to be a janitor and sleep out of his car, he was a good dude. I'm going with Nolan. Dude was just a b*stard.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Tomsula was the worst coach but I can't hate him, homie used to be a janitor and sleep out of his car, he was a good dude. I'm going with Nolan. Dude was just a b*stard.
Calling Tomsula the worst coach is down right insane. :dwillhuh: He won more games than Chip. :mjtf: Then Shanny comes in and wins only one more game than him his first season. :gucci: It's called having a shytty team. No way he should have been fired after one season.

I'd probably have to go with Nolan. Mainly because he was a dikk head and was the reason why the Niners didn't get Rodgers. Didn't like him because refused to hop on one foot when asked. :what: Started players he liked even if they were trash. He overall was a trash coach.

Last edited: