Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na that play was 100% Wards fault. He wasn’t even running with Hill. He had Hill in front of him, but for some weird reason got turned, lost him and allowed him to get behind him freely.

Now granted at the LOS there was a hold against Buck and Bosa that should’ve been called as that could’ve been another sack. But Ward fukked up MAJORLY on that play.

Then the next PLAY we get a penalty that lead to the Chiefs TD.

This was a TERRIBLE drive by our defense and it was what cost us this game
The defense held them for 3.5 quarters, you can’t ask for more

shanahan sh!t the bed, three straight three and outs

Game
Set
Match

one fuking first down was all they needed

:manny:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Round 1 Pick 25
Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State

I believe this player is very similar to Deebo Samuel. Its clear Shanny has a 'type' in receiver. He has great hands fights for the ball runs a pretty complete route tree. He is great at breaking out and breaking tackles. A YAC monster. He has a few minor flaws. He sometimes space out and loses track of the ball like he wants to make a play before getting the ball in his hands. But with that said he has great upside and look I won't complain about 2 Deebos on the team.

From what I've seen his hands are average at best and the top of his route tree needs work :unimpressed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just watched the 3rd and 15 and I think I’m turning it off.

Jimmy Ward should’ve never allowed that to happen or maybe he shouldn’t have been on the field.

That play lost us this game.

We get that stop. We get the ball back, run the clock down to 2/3 minutes.

Whether we score or not (which probably we will)

The game is over and #6 comes to SF

I'll never understand why you cherry pick plays when trying to explain (or put blame on) an L. What our D was able to do to KC for 3 and a half quarters was MUCH better than any of us expected. Yes, if they get 1 more stop we win (that's obvious) but considering who we were playing against and how our offense was able to move the ball and suddenly stopped for 3 straight drives by going away from what was working, that's a much bigger factor than Ward getting beat on 1 fukking play.

Should we have stopped them on 3rd and long? Yes. Is that one play the key of everything and should be our main focus/takeaway from that game? Hell no.

What you are doing in this post could be done with Jimmy G and that overthrow to a wide open Sanders in the redzone. "If he hits that pass, we win". Well, yeah, but that 1 play isn't the reason we choked.

fukk, now I'm back to being depressed, thanks breh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll never understand why you cherry pick plays when trying to explain (or put blame on) an L. What our D was able to do to KC for 3 and a half quarters was MUCH better than any of us expected. Yes, if they get 1 more stop we win (that's obvious) but considering who we were playing against and how our offense was able to move the ball and suddenly stopped for 3 straight drives by going away from what was working, that's a much bigger factor than Ward getting beat on 1 fukking play.

Should we have stopped them on 3rd and long? Yes. Is that one play the key of everything and should be our main focus/takeaway from that game? Hell no.

What you are doing in this post could be done with Jimmy G and that overthrow to a wide open Sanders in the redzone. "If he hits that pass, we win". Well, yeah, but that 1 play isn't the reason we choked.

fukk, now I'm back to being depressed, thanks breh.

We all been cherry picking though, but everyone or a lot love to put the blame ALL on Jimmy when in reality if we close that 3rd and 15, we would’ve never been in that position in the first place.

No one gives Jimmy credit for playing well for 3.5 quarters and we got people in here ready to drop him now or one some “if he don’t improve next year we need to cut him and save the cash.” (Up to that play him and Mahomes play was on par with each other as Mahomes had about as many yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs)

This helped get us to the Super Bowl, which only Montana, Young and Kaep can lay claim too. Yes he had a great defense (like the others) but that shouldn’t diminish his accomplishment but people let it do.

Now back to Ward, that wasn’t a play where Hill just all out BEAT him, it was blown coverage and even the commentators in real time and in the instant replay called him out for it. Hill was IN FRONT OF HIM. He made a weird spin away from Hill and that’s what allowed that shyt happen, then came a PI call the next play.

Even if say I don’t blame Ward, that’s still on the DEFENSE to close the game out.

Y’all expect or expected him to play great for 4 quarters, y’all expected Kyle to coach great for 4 quarters, well it’s fair that we should also expect the DEFENSE to play well for 4 quarters.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The defense held them for 3.5 quarters, you can’t ask for more

shanahan sh!t the bed, three straight three and outs

Game
Set
Match

one fuking first down was all they needed

:manny:

True by Defense make that stop and no PI. Not sure we even need that one first down?

Cant shyt on the coaching or offense for playing well for 3.5 quarters but then give the defense a pass for just letting them giving up 14 in the 4th

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We all been cherry picking though, but everyone or a lot love to put the blame ALL on Jimmy when in reality if we close that 3rd and 15, we would’ve never been in that position in the first place.

You lost me after this. I have no idea who has put all the blame on Jimmy. It's nobody I give a flying fukk about so :yeshrug:

King Kreole

Daps

No one gives Jimmy credit for playing well for 3.5 quarters and we got people in here ready to drop him now or one some “if he don’t improve next year we need to cut him and save the cash.” (Up to that play him and Mahomes play was on par with each other as Mahomes had about as many yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs)

This helped get us to the Super Bowl, which only Montana, Young and Kaep can lay claim too. Yes he had a great defense (like the others) but that shouldn’t diminish his accomplishment but people let it do.

Now back to Ward, that wasn’t a play where Hill just all out BEAT him, it was blown coverage and even the commentators in real time and in the instant replay called him out for it. Hill was IN FRONT OF HIM. He made a weird spin away from Hill and that’s what allowed that shyt happen, then came a PI call the next play.

Even if say I don’t blame Ward, that’s still on the DEFENSE to close the game out.

Y’all expect or expected him to play great for 4 quarters, y’all expected Kyle to coach great for 4 quarters, well it’s fair that we should also expect the DEFENSE to play well for 4 quarters.
I feel you on that blown 3rd and 15th, it was the turning point in our loss. But it wasn't Ward who fukked up on that play, it was Moseley. Cover 3, EMan had that 3rd of the field and bit on the underneath receiver instead of tracking back to his position. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I refuse to rewatch that game

It was like..... 49er football was on both ESPN and ESPN2. I really wanted to watch the older games but I turned to this game and like couldn’t cut it off till after the drive I was speaking about. Only then after they scored did I turn away

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
It was like..... 49er football was on both ESPN and ESPN2. I really wanted to watch the older games but I turned to this game and like couldn’t cut it off till after the drive I was speaking about. Only then after they scored did I turn away
Every time I go to rewatch it I back out. It just pisses me off so much. So fkn close to having number 6

King Kreole

Daps
I refuse to rewatch that game
yeah i'm with you, my heart just can't handle it yet
full

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Every time I go to rewatch it I back out. It just pisses me off so much. So fkn close to having number 6
yeah i'm with you, my heart just can't handle it yet
full

I think it took me like 2 years to even watch highlights of the Ravens Superbowl. I have no clue if I'll be able to watch anything related to LIV before we actually get n°6 :mjcry:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Na that play was 100% Wards fault. He wasn’t even running with Hill. He had Hill in front of him, but for some weird reason got turned, lost him and allowed him to get behind him freely.

Now granted at the LOS there was a hold against Buck and Bosa that should’ve been called as that could’ve been another sack. But Ward fukked up MAJORLY on that play.

Then the next PLAY we get a penalty that lead to the Chiefs TD.

This was a TERRIBLE drive by our defense and it was what cost us this game

Eh I said this before the Super Bowl if we scored less than 28 points we lose. There was no reason for us to be completely stymied on offense im the 4th quarter. I am not going to make Jimmy Ward the face of that loss especially when he made multiple TD saving plays over the course of the season. We lost AS A TEAM.