Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ESPN airing the Niners SB dynasty right now. They showing the one against

And ESPN showing our recent one against Chiefs.

Rewatching the Chiefs games.

Man this first half up 13-10 Jimmy like 18-20 passing leading them to that 20-10 drive off a 2 yard run by Mostart:mjcry:

If only our D could’ve held it together:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That Sanders bomb to win the game proves our quarterback isn’t the best at passes over the top. Decent but not his best attribute

Truth be told. I think if Sanders was in training camp and they work in that play they whole year the make that play easily. 9 out of 10 times they make that play. That was the 1 out of 10 they miss it

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I must say we had a crazy day 3 of the draft.

Here are the initial thoughts and grades on our picks.

Round 1 Pick 14
Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina

I follow SC closely as I had a good amount of friends and family who attended played there. Kinlaw may have been made in a lab. I have never seen a guy over 310 lbs move that fast. He is quick enough to go around you and strong enough to go through you. He is not without flaws. His technique needs to be coached up some he has a tendency to play high which negates at times his considerable strength. Also he doesn't have Buckner's motor he can dominate at the LOS but don't expect him to pursue QB too much at least not initially. I think trainers in SF will have him continue to improve his stamina. But he was the best DL in this draft and at 14 he is a very good value especially if he can produce at 75% of Defo's level.

Grade: A-

Round 1 Pick 25
Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State

I believe this player is very similar to Deebo Samuel. Its clear Shanny has a 'type' in receiver. He has great hands fights for the ball runs a pretty complete route tree. He is great at breaking out and breaking tackles. A YAC monster. He has a few minor flaws. He sometimes space out and loses track of the ball like he wants to make a play before getting the ball in his hands. But with that said he has great upside and look I won't complain about 2 Deebos on the team.

Grade: B+

Round 5 Pick 153
Colton McKivitz OL West Virginia

I dislike this pick. McKivitz is a developmental guard. I know he played tackle at West Virginia. He is a better tun blocker than pass blocker and he plays with a lot effort but I wonder if this pick would been better spent on a DB or even traded back to get a DB and McKivitz would have been there in the 6th or 7th. Its clear this was a character pick. But I could be wrong. If he develops into a solid swing guard/tackle in 2 years this won't matter.

Grade: D

Round 6 Pick 190
Charlie Woener TE Georgia

Another iffy pick, imo. It's one thing if he stood out as blocker or a pass catcher. He didn't at either and it is clear to the team is ok with Ross Dwelley at #2 TE because this guy's ceiling is Garrett Celek. There were more interesting developmental TEs still on the board.

Grade: D

Pick 210 Round 7
Jauan Jennings WR Tennesee

Oh shyt!!! This is basically a 2nd round talent whose stock dropped because of a bad combine. I see shades of Andre Johnson. He is a football player who will back alley brawl for the ball. He plays with great effort and is probably happy to he drafted to a contender. I have to agree with @Swagnificent . This is a guy you can ignore the measurements. This is like going to thrift store and coming upon an original print of the Chronic on vinyl.

Grade: A

Overall I think with the few picks we have. We did what we could. If 3 out of 5 pan out its a successful draft. Plus I trust the scouting guys to root for UDFA truffles.

Draft Grade: B+

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We let them get success on toooooo many 3rd down conversations

The thing that’s crazy about this game is between Mahomes and Jimmy, winning the SB is the only thing that separates how these 2 guys are viewed. Because Mahomes looked bad too and had some bad throws and some turnovers too. But since the Chiefs won he’s now looked at as a GOAT

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Damn.... at the play with Mahomes second pick :mjcry:

He really did NOT play a great game either. But it’s sad no one will look at that and he will get that pass from here on out.

Our Defense dropped the ball. Yea we can say Kyle shouldve ran all we won’t. But unless the RBs could actually move the chains and not do this 2-3 yards and punt shyt.

This was on our Defense, they started getting burnt and shook by the WRs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick 210 Round 7
Jauan Jennings WR Tennesee

Oh shyt!!! This is basically a 2nd round talent whose stock dropped because of a bad combine. I see shades of Andre Johnson. He is a football player who will back alley brawl for the ball. He plays with great effort and is probably happy to he drafted to a contender. I have to agree with @Swagnificent . This is a guy you can ignore the measurements. This is like going to thrift store and coming upon an original print of the Chronic on vinyl.

Grade: A

Andre Johnson was a freakish WR. Jauan ain't that. He's more like Anquan Boldin (if we're talking recent players). A straight goon at WR that will physically dominate defensive backs. The most accurate comp for him though is Carl Pickens (90s Pro Bowl WR).

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just watched the 3rd and 15 and I think I’m turning it off.

Jimmy Ward should’ve never allowed that to happen or maybe he shouldn’t have been on the field.

That play lost us this game.

We get that stop. We get the ball back, run the clock down to 2/3 minutes.

Whether we score or not (which probably we will)

The game is over and #6 comes to SF

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the 3rd and 15 and I think I’m turning it off.

Jimmy Ward should’ve never allowed that to happen or maybe he shouldn’t have been on the field.

That play lost us this game.

We get that stop. We get the ball back, run the clock down to 2/3 minutes.

Whether we score or not (which probably we will)

The game is over and #6 comes to SF
Three straight three and out drives lost the game after the int

blaming ward for not being able to run with hill coming at him at full speed is simply dumb, there’s no db who can stop that, not even prime Deion

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Three straight three and out drives lost the game after the int

blaming ward for not being able to run with hill coming at him at full speed is simply dumb, there’s no db who can stop that, not even prime Deion

Na that play was 100% Wards fault. He wasn’t even running with Hill. He had Hill in front of him, but for some weird reason got turned, lost him and allowed him to get behind him freely.

Now granted at the LOS there was a hold against Buck and Bosa that should’ve been called as that could’ve been another sack. But Ward fukked up MAJORLY on that play.

Then the next PLAY we get a penalty that lead to the Chiefs TD.

This was a TERRIBLE drive by our defense and it was what cost us this game