FZWGO4FX0AEsLoP
FZWGO4CWYAEIlpV
90 day fiancé universe :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They tried that years ago, multiple times.

It repeatedly failed, and their only real success (Cobra Kai) ended up moving to Netflix.
Yeah cause they tried with originals on YouTube Red/Premium which I always thought was a stupid idea from the start
I'm talking about putting shyt on regular free ass ad supported YouTube
Like streaming live NBA games exclusively on YouTube like any other YT video

Now the question is, would that actually make YouTube/Google any money? And honestly I have no idea

YouTube producing and paying for their own original content and then also locking it behind a paywall was one of the WOAT ideas. Why the fukk would someone pay to watch Cobra Kai when they can watch the latest Mr. Beast or put CocoMelon on for their kids for free? :mjlol:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
listening right now, Zaslav confirmed they are merging into one service, not sure when because they did reup with ATT to continue to provide HBO Max with their wireless packages.
Same with Verizon and discovery plus. They gave us a year free of that and Hulu, Disney plus, and ESPN plus free for perpetuity

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
looks like they got new verticals too. at least that's good. dc is it's own studio now
FZWJD8EX0AY2Clk

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
admitted that batgirl, wonder twins, and that Scooby doo movie don't make sense.
"it doesn't make sense to create original content for the service."

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I know the difference but the post I responded to explicitly listed three HBO shows (Euphoria, Mare of Easttown, and Winning Time) when calling it mid. He lumped them all together initially so why would I focus only on HBO Max shows in my response?

Ahhh ok. I aint read the post you quoted like that.
My bad G Money :hubie:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Amazon and Apple are giant tech companies with money to burn....so they can release movies and lose money without going into panic mode because their streaming service isn't their primary source of income....its a secondary one, which they basically can use to market their products. Sony did this very well back in the day with their movies.

Media companies gonna go bust because they use millions of dollars on their own streaming service and still come up short. Netflix was the champ, but seems like all these other streaming companies flooded the market and messed it up for everybody.