Rumor: HBO Max may be folding into Discovery+

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apple or Amazon will eventually become the streaming king. This is just a slow death march until that is the reality

whoever gets streaming rights deals to the NFL/NBA will come out on top
Idk about Apple becoming any streaming king but I've been saying the big sports deal is what's gonna win the war.
It will have to be NBA though they're up in 2025. NFL is locked down till 2033

Honestly, I feel if Google just wants to swing their dikk around with YouTube this streaming shyt is there's for the taking cause YouTube's reach is just so much larger than anyone else
It would also be kinda funny after all this cord cutting shyt that eventually everything goes back to being "free" and ad supported like good old broadcast and cable TV

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I feel if Google just wants to swing their dikk around with YouTube this streaming shyt is there's for the taking cause YouTube's reach is just so much larger than anyone else
They tried that years ago, multiple times.

It repeatedly failed, and their only real success (Cobra Kai) ended up moving to Netflix.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Removing HBO shows now?

It's quickly escalating to the point of having to ask yourself WTF is even the point in subscribing.

Think when my gift subscription or gift card or whatever it was I got to pay for it runs out I'm done with it. I'll just pirate the HBO content I want to watch.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FZWGO4FX0AEsLoP
FZWGO4CWYAEIlpV