Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sighs.... I'm going to say some shyt that quite frankly I could care less about this "gimmick" I have. Over the course of the three years of trying to be a expat, I realized that this country hate us more than life throws curveballs. The selfish nature of society, the pain of trying to succeed in this country, the social programs being gutted, the lack of job market, and so forth just made me fully realize that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I envy folks in the Coli that actually got the chance to go all over the world, while I'm sitting in this shythole hotel room. But you know what, I have no regrets because it's still Passport Gang across the neck.

Progress is a process and I will go overseas before I bow out. The folks on here that downplay black folks don't want to see progression, because deep inside the little bubble is getting popped. After a while, folks going to be lined up at USPS or some government place to get a passport because we were right all along.

Why the constant deflection and the tired ass "its more racist overseas" argument, when we get treated like dogshyt over here. Hell, even by our own people :mjpls:(shoutout to the shelter that did not even bother to help out the folks that needed housing, despite having jobs and the means to do such things). Overall, I would give my left claw to just embrace the air of a different terrain, than to be stuck in a falling babylon with no sort of light in sight. Every few years we in a fukking recession due to blunders and nonsense, while most countries are eating good. WHY AM I INVOLVED WITH SUCH A LOSING TEAM WHEN I CAN GET TREATED BETTER OVERSEAS AND HAVE BETTER OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE "Foreigner".

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was how I felt living there. And I’m far from wealthy but my spirit just didn’t feel right having a maid. I did have a driver, a cook and a gardener that I paid well above what other folks were
Having a maid is only a problem if u plan of using her like an animal which is what most people would do. A maid u pay well and u treat well will bless you with joy in her heart.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, my neighbor was a fukkin plastic surgeon. One of the most recognized in the country and his house was pitch black like everyone else’s and that man was stupid rich. Your only saving grace was if you lived along the Gautrain line or close to a hospital or western company ran manufacturing plants. Eskom didn’t give a fukk about wealth unless you were one of the aforementioned plants. BMW threatened to shut their entire factory down and move if they got load shedded and the govt stepped in
So your neighbor might have been rich but wasn’t rich enough to afford the resources of a manufacturing plant. There’s levels to being rich. When I was younger in high school I thought professional sports players and entertainers, musicians, were the richest people on the planet. But didn’t realize the sports player plays for a team owned by a guy with billions of dollars or hundreds of millions at the very least.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I’d personally feel like shyt knowing I’d be living lavish on that continent but doing nothing about how all the resources basically get pillaged and the extreme amounts of poverty there. I’d probably have a modest abode and spend most my time helping people

+ contributing to the economy is all you can really be expected to do, breh…that other shyt is not on you…if you got bread bread you could start a charitable business or a non-profit and sleep easy at night knowin you’re doin what you can…

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So your neighbor might have been rich but wasn’t rich enough to afford the resources of a manufacturing plant. There’s levels to being rich. When I was younger in high school I thought professional sports players and entertainers, musicians, were the richest people on the planet. But didn’t realize the sports player plays for a team owned by a guy with billions of dollars or hundreds of millions at the very least.
I always knew who the richest was. I used to be obsessed with becoming wealthy till I started moving in circles with wealthy people and man, shyt wasn't as sweet as it looks

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I always knew who the richest was. I used to be obsessed with becoming wealthy till I started moving in circles with wealthy people and man, shyt wasn't as sweet as it looks
What would you say is the biggest misconception about wealthy people or than ‘money doesn’t make you happy.’

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
hes right the air is better. Once you get off the plane in africa and take a whiff you can just feel the difference.