Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who has traveled up or down the Mississippi delta region can vouch for this. A lot of folks in this thread making assumptions
It’s no different in the rural areas in the Carolinas where my people are from or most rural areas. I live in the city but I wouldn’t mind having a well.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're speaking in general terms. Not everywhere in Africa ( A WHOLE CONTINENT) has an electrical problem

And 24/7 Electricity is only a problem if you want to live a Westernized life. When I lived in the village for 2 months in Nigeria, I didn't even realize it because I got to experience everything else around me from the people, the scenery, the women, etc etc
A very reckless comment to make.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I believe this... No Chemtrails in Africa, whihc means better air. having healthy nutritious produce in Africa is a benefit as well..

People dont realize that American Produce has lost 95% of its nutrients since the 1940's, and a lot of it is GMO bullshyt...

So the air and food are definitely a little better.

But there is a tradeoff: If there is a fire how long does the fire department take to get to your property? :wow:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I absolutely loved Zambia for the couple of months I was there. And I was living the broke college kid life. Can't imagine now :wow:

If I were single, I could see me getting a house out there and working remotely when the infrastructure is ready

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Electricity is the problem. Generators are aggravating and u can’t have it on 24 hours. But hey. Do u.
Overall infrastructure which includes, roads,, sanitation, electricity, etc., are the biggest problem. Poverty of course is a gigantic problem. But a major issue in Nigeria and Cameroon is security. Kidnapping is a major problem all over Nigeria and the government can't stop it.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That’s false. I lived in cac Pretoria and my block stayed dark during load shedding except for my compound which had an industrial size generator
then you wasn't living "rich" in Pretoria. keyphrase "if you're rich" meaning you have options and resources to easily build your own crib with solar power completely off-grid. could be in Pretoria or Durban or anywhere else. electricity is a problem for folks who not rich

EDIT: IF you rich then living like this is one of many options:

7e5e1c55-5cab-215d-d461-8adc57d8d739.jpg

This all-brick home is as efficient as it is beautiful. You can live completely OFF-GRID here (solar panels and borehole pump water system), plus the roof, walls and floors are all insulated. Central A/C keeps the home cool in summer, with multiple fireplaces and heat pumps tasked to keep things cozy in winter.​

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Watch the patriotic fools that'll come in sounding like spurned right wing cacs who be like "well if you don't like it here then leave! :beli:"
Difference is, the system routinely reassures this country is still for crakkers for them to be so sensitive. Meanwhile some folk ready to die for land that has peeps as the subjugated lower class/consumers and #1 targets for fukkshyt while still awaiting reparations. A country that will quickly outlaw anti- hate crimes for a smaller population of newly emigrated Asians vs a group who endured centuries of abuse who literally built the country.:mjlol:

If dude finding peace outside of the U.S. then more power to him. :yeshrug:
You completely ignored where this goofy said the "style and swag" was stolen from Africa.

A blatant lie. You look at his cringe worthy music video on his page and you see him (failing) to talk and act like black artists from the U.S.

This isn't about American Pride, it's about respect for those who paved the way for his ungrateful hoe ass to come to the states and carve out his corny little niche here.

But your p*ssy ass knew that already, which is why you pre-emptively moved the goalposts to American pride and patriotism.

If you won't check this lying ass fukk boy and others like him, we will. :yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
then you wasn't living "rich" in Pretoria. keyphrase "if you're rich" meaning you have options and resources to easily build your own crib with solar power completely off-grid. could be in Pretoria or Durban or anywhere else. electricity is a problem for folks who not rich
Bro, my neighbor was a fukkin plastic surgeon. One of the most recognized in the country and his house was pitch black like everyone else’s and that man was stupid rich. Your only saving grace was if you lived along the Gautrain line or close to a hospital or western company ran manufacturing plants. Eskom didn’t give a fukk about wealth unless you were one of the aforementioned plants. BMW threatened to shut their entire factory down and move if they got load shedded and the govt stepped in

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Does this apply to FBA?
Anyone black that's wealthy. The issue is security. That's why it's behind Asia and Europe for most wealthy ADOS/FBA but if they lived among and had power, they would prefer Africa especially if they had some sort of safety which isn't guaranteed today

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why is this a thread

Of course you would want to be on your own continent and have your money stretch farther

And Africans should like they own shyt more than dikk eating our shyt here

They look stupid culture vulturing us
And we look stupid culture vulturing them

When u immigrate some where u sound stupid as fukk to pop shyt about where YOU chose to immigrate to

Black Americans who move to Africa sound like whole dumb pieces of shyt to pop shyt about Africa
Same way Africans sound like whole pieces of shyt to pop shyt about here

Last edited: