Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
then you wasn't living "rich" in Pretoria. keyphrase "if you're rich" meaning you have options and resources to easily build your own crib with solar power completely off-grid. could be in Pretoria or Durban or anywhere else. electricity is a problem for folks who not rich

EDIT: IF you rich then living like this is one of many options:

7e5e1c55-5cab-215d-d461-8adc57d8d739.jpg
Being rich looks like this. Ain't ain't rich or wealthy right now, I just ain't broke right now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Insane levels of wealth disparity in sub-Saharan Africa tho. More than half earn less than 1USD / day. Our poor would be middle class there
Facts on facts on facts. Black African Middle class don't exist.

Being poor in America especially you aren't culturally tied is way better than middle class Africa by a mile. The issue is when you culturally tied, that's where America hits you with the bullshyt treatment, school to prison pipeline, racism to extreme degrees, their media looking down on Blacks, etc.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Depends on what you want out of life. Like somebody said in another thread the rich and wealthy people in Africa ain't moving to America to work a regular 9-5 and start from scratch. They're good over there. Was in Nigeria a few months back and was :damn: at some of the shyt I saw.
My guess is Rotimi probably went to the wealthy parts like Lekki and where his wife is from and has a shewed view of Africa.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I suggest you don’t read the comments.

I never been to the continent. It’s on my bucket list. I would love to smell the air from the cradle of civilization.

Comments full of mufukkas who will never go to Africa and think that Africa is one country anyway. Hard to argue against people with limited perspectives.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Comments full of mufukkas who will never go to Africa and think that Africa is one country anyway. Hard to argue against people with limited perspectives.
Any poster with FBA in their twitter name, I know they have low IQ and cannot think for themselves

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
I've never been to Nigeria, but I've been to Ghana. This is sorta true since if you're wealthy in Africa you can have a massive ranch or whatever and have all sorts of maids/servants + whatever else you could want. However, bad internet, healthcare, infrastructure is a real thing :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There's pros and cons everywhere. Right now Nigeria is not so great. Plus like someone said; there is a great deal of uncertainty in Nigeria right now. There won't be a Country in 10 years if things don't change.

You have to think about this. Those "country" lines were drawn up in the World War era. Europeans drew those country line divisions. In Africa and all over the world. Cutting through tribal lands and combining different groups in a "country" to keep those countries unstable.