Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A friend of mine was just freed for ransom in Nigeria last week. His fam was shytting bricks until they got that call.

Over 82 million Nigerians live on less than 1 dollars a day. Those are the REAL Nigerians. Fukk what anyone else has to say.

Meanwhile you have this gentry class of elites who escaped to European countries to avoid their responsibilities in some liberal fantasyland held up by legacies of slavery and racism only to and come back as exploitative landowners when shyt gets sticky.

These mfers are gonna learn one day. Fukk Rotimi he does not represent real Nigerians, only the elite.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What would you say is the biggest misconception about wealthy people or than ‘money doesn’t make you happy.’
A lot of them nikkas gotta do favors in societies for their bread. They get rewards. You be thinking this nikka is on some genius shyt when you realize, they are just higher ranked or ranked. You start to realize, education and all that shyt doesn't matter when you want to play unfair. Using people is probably the #1 skill is well but the old me has a PhD in that so I was fine there.

I am not saying this is the case for everybody but it is the case for most. I know for a fact this is the case for all Africans who are wealthy and you can't convince me otherwise because they are a lot more open with their affiliations. Every now and then you meet an organic nikka.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

The air in the US when you leave any major city is amazing and go more rural.
I have been to Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Gabon. All major cities there smell just like the major cities here. Car exhaust and shiit :yeshrug:
When you leave the major cities, the air is different.

The problem with being rich in Africa is you stand out like a sore thumb. You have to be on guard 100% of the time.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
You completely ignored where this goofy said the "style and swag" was stolen from Africa.

A blatant lie. You look at his cringe worthy music video on his page and you see him (failing) to talk and act like black artists from the U.S.

This isn't about American Pride, it's about respect for those who paved the way for his ungrateful hoe ass to come to the states and carve out his corny little niche here.

But your p*ssy ass knew that already, which is why you pre-emptively moved the goalposts to American pride and patriotism.

If you won't check this lying ass fukk boy and others like him, we will. :yeshrug:
Kill yourself crakka. :mjlol:

Lipless sun allergic cave man said "we will". You digital blackface fake militant morons ain't fooling nobody:laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
shyt he probably right on all fronts
He's right in the sense that having a Milly in Africa is like being Elon Musk level in the states.

Elon Musk got a picture of him and some of his illegimate kids posted up with the Pope. Homie just randomly got an audience with the Pope. That's how having Money in Africa is it can buy you access. It's nothing to link with Polticians and be basically above the law.

fukk being rich when I first went to Kenya some lady who was clicked in with Politicans in Nairobi said she could hook me up with University of Nairobi Law school students. That's like saying a chick could introduce you to Harvard Law school hoes.

Then there's the massive oppertunity in Africa. What makes a country "third world" or First world is Credit. In the US with the dollar being the world's reserv currency anyone with a credit score of 500 gets tons of credit card offers in Africa a multimillion dollar business has issues with getting a high interest Bank loan. You come with a bag and you could buy up all kinds of shyt in Africa.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

The air in the US when you leave any major city is amazing and go more rural.
I have been to Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Gabon. All major cities there smell just like the major cities here. Car exhaust and shiit :yeshrug:
When you leave the major cities, the air is different.

The problem with being rich in Africa is you stand out like a sore thumb. You have to be on guard 100% of the time.
This being rich surronded by all that poverty is fukked up. That's why everyone in Africa with real money either lives in a white enclave or ina mansion in the cut. And nikkas will try to scam you all the time. I had a Mansion in Tanzania and my next door neighbor was my Moto cycle driver. That dude use to charge me 50 cents to ride to town. When I moved back to Kenya I needed a ride to a friend's house someone charged me 50 cents to go waaaaay out of the way. Turns out my neighbor was gringo pricing me the whole time.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Insane levels of wealth disparity in sub-Saharan Africa tho. More than half earn less than 1USD / day. Our poor would be middle class there
You're out of your mind. This African city is just like any city in America..

Without the degeneracy, drugs, mass shootings, etc :troll:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Watch the patriotic fools that'll come in sounding like spurned right wing cacs who be like "well if you don't like it here then leave! :beli:"
Difference is, the system routinely reassures this country is still for crakkers for them to be so sensitive. Meanwhile some folk ready to die for land that has peeps as the subjugated lower class/consumers and #1 targets for fukkshyt while still awaiting reparations. A country that will quickly outlaw anti- hate crimes for a smaller population of newly emigrated Asians vs a group who endured centuries of abuse who literally built the country.:mjlol:

If dude finding peace outside of the U.S. then more power to him. :yeshrug:

You international citizens need to watch your mouths.

If your homeland is so "peaceful" feel free to return no one will blame you.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
In America when a white bytch threatens to call the cops on you for whatever reason. You gon be calculating like:lupe: because you know your millionaire black ass bout to be in a chokehold when the cops show up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In America when a white bytch threatens to call the cops on you for whatever reason. You gon be calculating like:lupe: because you know your millionaire black ass bout to be in a chokehold when the cops show up.

You could avoid that by returning to your homeland?

Why would you want to live in a place were that is a reality :jbhmm: