Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Over 82 million Nigerians live on less than 1 dollars a day. Those are the REAL Nigerians. Fukk what anyone else has to say.

Meanwhile you have this gentry class of elites who escaped to European countries to avoid their responsibilities in some liberal fantasyland held up by legacies of slavery and racism only to and come back as exploitative landowners when shyt gets sticky.

These mfers are gonna learn one day. Fukk Rotimi he does not represent real Nigerians, only the elite.

Why are impoverished Nigerians any more real than wealthy Nigerians? :what:

Do you mean to say they make up the majority?

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Be thankful for the opportunities that Black Americans created for you
My parents and grandparents created opportunities for me back in Nigeria. It is because of them that I'm able to travel anywhere in the world, not just America.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
yeah if u are worth 10 million in a country where people make like 30-50k no average vs

worth 5 million in a country where people make like 6k-8k your $$ will go further. u will be able to hire more help like maids and nannies. that improves your quality of life.

saw drivers in ethiopia making ~25 dollars a month + tips.

salaries in romania (~14K pp p/a gdp) blue collar low skills work are around 300 - 400 eur after tax for those in bucharest. graduates in tech can start at 700 eur after tax.

now look at the poorer african nations with gdp pp p/a of less than 500 pounds.

Screenshot-2022-07-31-at-14-08-45.png

also OP isn't quite true, due to medical care.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are impoverished Nigerians any more real than wealthy Nigerians? :what:

Do you mean to say they make up the majority?

10 African countries with the highest number of dollar millionaires, according to latest ranking

Because there are only 10,000 millionaires out of a population of 211 million people.

That's nothing to brag about.

The private net worth is at 228 billion.
5 billionaires in Nigeria hold over 10 percent of all of the countries wealth :scusthov:

Extreme income and wealth inequality

The Nigerians need a French style revolution.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
10 African countries with the highest number of dollar millionaires, according to latest ranking

Because there are only 10,000 millionaires out of a population of 211 million people.

That's nothing to brag about.

The private net worth is at 228 billion.
5 billionaires in Nigeria hold over 10 percent of all of the countries wealth :scusthov:

Extreme income and wealth inequality

The Nigerians need a French style revolution.

Nigerians need a Russian style revolution

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China has it's dikk all down Africa's throat, so miss me with that bullshyt. The irony when al these foreigners say their country is better while working over here. :mjlol:

Why y’all nikkas so mad because someone said they’d rather be rich in a Black Country than rich in a country synonymous with racism? :pachaha:

Never thought I’d see the day when a hip hop site capes this hard Amerikkka.

What a time to be alive.