Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Not invade, but bridge the gap, I guess I would say? In due time things will come into place tho.
Collective Black political consciousness? Yeah most black people in every country view themselves as separate and not responsible for each other. That's why Pan Africanism failed.

Contrast that with whites around the world who when they saw boers in SA making up lies about being under attack they were ready to intervene immediately. And did in Zimbabwe because when the whites who shouldn't have been there to begin with got the land they stole taken back by the govt they sanctioned them for it.

That's what unity gives you.

And honestly for Black people to dominate in Africa a lot of things need to change.

For one, religion. Because Christianity and Islam can't be allowed to dominate Black consciousness. So to counteract their deleterious influence there needs to be a pro-Black monotheistic religion to compete with Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. Because those are all anti-Black.

Since you can't worship a white jesus or white god or be part of an anti Black faith and then be pro-Black. Psychologically it just doesn't work like that.

Which is why white invaders sent in the missionaries. They knew if you could get a people to worship your image then you had already defeated them.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not that I disagree, I actually do want to visit africa one day…

I actually watch YouTube videos of the houses there.

My thing is, why do they come here then Ritomi?

He did say wealthy though

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Collective Black political consciousness? Yeah most black people in every country view themselves as separate and not responsible for each other. That's why Pan Africanism failed.

Contrast that with whites around the world who when they saw boers in SA making up lies about being under attack they were ready to intervene immediately. And did in Zimbabwe because when the whites who shouldn't have been there to begin with got the land they stole taken back by the govt they sanctioned them for it.

That's what unity gives you.

And honestly for Black people to dominate in Africa a lot of things need to change.

For one, religion. Christianity and Islam can't dominate Black consciousness. There needs to be a pro-Black monotheistic religion to compete with Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. Because they're all anti-Black.

Because you can't worship a white jesus or white god or be part of an anti Black faith and then be pro-Black. Psychologically it just doesn't work like that.

Which is why white invaders sent in the missionaries. They knew if you could get a people to worship your image then you had already defeated them.
The the Bible is black history. The jewwss are black. White ppl have stolen it and spread a false gospel. The Most High will gather all his people out of all the nations.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not that I disagree, I actually do want to visit africa one day…

I actually watch YouTube videos of the houses there.

My thing is, why do they come here then Ritomi?

He did say wealthy though
Amongst the younger sect, mostly education. Can’t give you a number of kids who tried to get to the States thru the Fulbright program when I was there. I know of several tech companies who recruit the best of their best HS kids and fund their education in the US and UK in South Africa. Plus, a lot of them will do that, stack with a company who will pay them way more than they will back home then once they hit burnout, come back. We had a kid who did that via the Air Force Academy and he is taking in cash from his engineering start up he created once he came back. They do a lot of work for the SANDF and the RTD&E agreement I spoke of earlier. Lots more $$ to make overseas than at home unless you’re a doctor and even the , you go overseas for school and not Wits or Tuts or UCT