Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of yall be saying the dumbest shyt.

Rotimi don't got no real money, he ain't got white man's money to make a realistic change. He ain't even got elite soccer player money, he got typical Black entertainer who's probably between 700k to 1m range. That's not any money to make any serious changes for even a small village much less a metropolitan like Lagos.

Thecoli full of stupid nikkas. Goofy nikkas saying go back, go back to Chiraq. You can't even fix O Block, why you asking nikkas who Black in a system of white supremacy to fix a white controlled country. The British run Nigeria with an iron fist with the US help. They only removed themselves from responsibility of taking care of the people, not of taking the resources and using it as their own.

We are some stupid Neegas huh :lolbron:

You international citizens are are something else I tell ya…

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Lagos Nigeria (Island)^^^^

Lagos is separated into 2 parts. Island and the Mainland. Island is were most of the corporate and big money is at. Club Scene is :wow: might be Top 3 in the world. Mainland Lagos is your raw in your face hustle and bustle Nigeria. Lagos is small but holds up to 15 million people. Fun city to be in if you have money. You have other cities like Abuja (Nigeria's version of .D.C.....quiet and boring but the city is built up and clean compared to Lagos. Was developed in the 80s.) Ibadan, Benin City, Port Haacourt, Enugu etc. Nigeria still has its problems like corruption, bad flooding (poor sewerage system), Water system, tribal conflict here and there etc.

My thing with this site is that people on here act like your average Nigerian in Nigeria hates all Black American when it's the opposite when you actually touch the ground. Your average Nigerian in Nigeria is thinking about how to survive day by day. Most of all the hate you see online on Twitter and other sites is just ignorant internet banter . Most of these people you see online bashing Black Americans are people who grew sheltered and lived in their bubble around whites or around snobby and close minded Nigerians in the U.K and U.S with no interactions with Black Americans on a daily basic.

Yea real rap I met a lot of cool ass Nigerians in both US and Europe. I don’t even take the people online taking part in diaspora wars seriously, including the American ones.

shyt is some of the stupidest shyt ever :gucci:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he's saying is sorta of true but the reason behind it is fukked up.

The air is clean cause there is no industrialization and you can live like a king cause 99% of the people are poor.
I could never live comfortable just sitting back in that environment.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What he's saying is sorta of true but the reason behind it is fukked up.

The air is clean cause there is no industrialization and you can live like a king cause 99% of the people are poor.
I could never live comfortable just sitting back in that environment.
Some Man With One Eye in The Land Of The Blind shyt :beli:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea here in the US we see being a maid as derogatory but I’m pretty sure they see it as earning a living the same as any other job. Saying u don’t want a maid there when u can afford to pay one well might sound like the “right” thing to do but ultimately you’re just stopping someone from making a living.

What you mean? :feedme:

How much was his ransom? :gucci:

Does that happen often to foreigners? Particularly black Americans?

Is medical care in Africa really that bad?

And to everyone participating in these stupid ass diaspora wars

He’s Nigerian, just went back for a visit. I think his ransom was between 10-20gs. It can probably happen to anyone. Breh was driving on a highway road that was blocked with debris and burning tires. This probably isn’t happening in the city centre unless it’s a set up.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yea real rap I met a lot of cool ass Nigerians in both US and Europe. I don’t even take the people online taking part in diaspora wars seriously, including the American ones.

shyt is some of the stupidest shyt ever :gucci:
Didn’t they sell us and why did no one try to retrieve us?

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Get a passport but you can't because you owe back child support and you got a criminal record since 11 years old on gang and em

Igbos collectively grabbed their ankles for trump and netanyahu and I still see no biafra.

Long live the fulani.....:russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Igbos collectively grabbed their ankles for trump and netanyahu and I still see no biafra.

Long live the fulani.....:russ:
Yall voted in record numbers for an African that don't even acknowledge ya'll unless it's by Pookie and Ray Ray

Long live Rikers Island, 3rd grade to prison pipeline, Bill and Hilary Clinton, and 3 strikes laws

I hope you get touched by Fleece Johnson you bytch ass nikka

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I understand that poster is intentionally provocative but this was insane.
fukk that nikka, I am gonna dish out their own medicine. They always being blatantly disrespectful and no one said shyt about these nikkas

That nikka is a fukking loser. The police should have shot him