Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can just shrug off the brutality against your ancestors for the last 400 years and proudly wave the flag, good for you. If you can shrug off the systemic racism that still exists today and the foot these cacs are fighting to keep on our collective necks in 2022, and still proudly wave that flag, good for you.

You’re a bigger man than most.
It is what it is. America is the best we’ve got. I’d rather deal with the problems we have here than the ones in Africa. :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is. America is the best we’ve got. I’d rather deal with the problems we have here than the ones in Africa. :yeshrug:

I have no problem with this just like y’all shouldn't have a problem with buddy saying he would rather be rich in Africa.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
If your ancestors could see you now foaming at the mouth in defense of Amerikkka.

:scust:
You keep saying that with such hubris. You sound like a cac trying to be African. I would never pretend to know anything about Kenya or your Kenyan ancestors. It's all one big cliche to you why would you even care enough to make those comments?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep saying that with such hubris. You sound like a cac trying to be African. I would never pretend to know anything about Kenya or your Kenyan ancestors. It's all one big cliche to you why would you even care enough to make those comments?

I've probably lived in this country longer than you have been alive. It also doesn't take a genius to spot when a black person is acting like a House Negro and/or a c00n.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Your semi illiterate ass telling anyone to learn to read is comedy. Finished cat in the hat yet, tumbleweed?

To spell it out for you. I’m showing you that the very basis of Jazz rhythm comes from African rhythm.
There are chord and rhythmic progressions that are uniquely American-fba in origin

@IllmaticDelta i think made a thread on this

There’s a reason it started here and not there

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
What did u see

Lagos Nigeria (Island)^^^^

Lagos is separated into 2 parts. Island and the Mainland. Island is were most of the corporate and big money is at. Club Scene is :wow: might be Top 3 in the world. Mainland Lagos is your raw in your face hustle and bustle Nigeria. Lagos is small but holds up to 15 million people. Fun city to be in if you have money. You have other cities like Abuja (Nigeria's version of .D.C.....quiet and boring but the city is built up and clean compared to Lagos. Was developed in the 80s.) Ibadan, Benin City, Port Haacourt, Enugu etc. Nigeria still has its problems like corruption, bad flooding (poor sewerage system), Water system, tribal conflict here and there etc.

My thing with this site is that people on here act like your average Nigerian in Nigeria hates all Black American when it's the opposite when you actually touch the ground. Your average Nigerian in Nigeria is thinking about how to survive day by day. Most of all the hate you see online on Twitter and other sites is just ignorant internet banter . Most of these people you see online bashing Black Americans are people who grew sheltered and lived in their bubble around whites or around snobby and close minded Nigerians in the U.K and U.S with no interactions with Black Americans on a daily basic.

Last edited: