Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
They hate themselves, that's why they created some bullshyt like FBA from their CIA agent and their owner, Tariq Nasheed
You’re being disingenuous tho. The FBA thing is really a non factor, rather it’s ppl in America distinguishing themselves. Just because someone has black skin, doesn’t mean they are your kind. All blacks are not negroes. I understand the complaint of AA’s and other blacks hopping in and hopping out whenever convenient. It happens to AA’s in particular where LGB, mixed ppl, brown ppl, arabs, whites, all kinds of ppl and movements latching on to this one group of ppl like some sort of confederacy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You’re being disingenuous tho. The FBA thing is really a non factor, rather it’s ppl in America distinguishing themselves. Just because someone has black skin, doesn’t mean they are your kind. I understand the complaint of AA’s and other blacks hopping in and hopping out whenever convenient. It happens to AA’s in particular where LGB, mixed ppl, brown ppl, arabs, whites, all kinds of ppl and movements latching on to this one group of ppl like some sort of confederacy.
I can't be disingenuous.

They are some clown ass opp nikkas. fukk em

For me, it does if you rock with me. I am pro black.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I can't be disingenuous.

They are some clown ass opp nikkas. fukk em

For me, it does if you rock with me. I am pro black.
How do you feel about marrying whites, latinas (white/mestizos/mongoloids), asians?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How do you feel about marrying whites, latinas (white/mestizos/mongoloids), asians?
I used to be 100% against it but now, love who you want. I prefer 100% black but I see what's out there today and there is a lot of drama with Black folks right now when paired together

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I used to be 100% against it but now, love who you want. I prefer 100% black but I see what's out there today and there is a lot of drama with Black folks right now when paired together
I think ppl should stick with their own. Anything else leads to confusion and they are usually confused. The prospects for a classic wife type black women is slim in certain parts tho, maybe even most at this point. At the end of the day they are paying top dollar to have ppl mix through media, propaganda, so it’s obviously nefarious.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If Africa is our ancestor why did we get sold and not retrieved to this day? Genuine question.

:francis:

What African state in West or Central Africa had the naval technology to defeat the Royal Navy (the most powerful military machine in the 18th and 19th centuries), land soldiers in say - Jamaica, and rescue Africans?

:why:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:francis:

What African state in West or Central Africa had the naval technology to defeat the Royal Navy (the most powerful military machine in the 18th and 19th centuries), land soldiers in say - Jamaica, and rescue Africans?

:why:
:russ: I meant now or in the last 20-30yrs.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
My brother, I need you to understand that you're asking Nigeria to invade Barbados to retrieve Africans
:mjlol:
You want Ghana to invade Jamaica to steal Jamaicans from the sovereign state of Jamaica which has been independent since 1962?
:why::dahell::childplease::jbhmm::snoop:
Not invade, but bridge the gap, I guess I would say? In due time things will come into place tho.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@RareHunter - Aside from sovereign black countries, no African country has the military capability to invade the United States, Brazil, Colombia etc. to retrieve millions of Africans. Nor should they.

Afro-Brazilians, African Americans, Afro-Colombians etc. are separate ethnic groups now. It'd be great if African countries could get their shyt together, offer citizenship and do other things to broaden pan-Africanist goals.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yall voted in record numbers for an African that don't even acknowledge ya'll unless it's by Pookie and Ray Ray

Long live Rikers Island, 3rd grade to prison pipeline, Bill and Hilary Clinton, and 3 strikes laws

I hope you get touched by Fleece Johnson you bytch ass nikka

fukk that nikka, I am gonna dish out their own medicine. They always being blatantly disrespectful and no one said shyt about these nikkas

That nikka is a fukking loser. The police should have shot him

Look here, I am Black American, I love my Black folks but like Chris Rock, I hate nikkas and fba is the nikkas of the Black community. All of them multiple baby mommas, nikkas with multiple baby mama's, former gang members, just the lowest of the low in the Black community with their god being Tariq Nasheed. fukk them bytch ass nikkas forever. fukk Tariq. fukk FBA. If you FBA, you an opp. If you a regular Black folk, I have no issues with you. If you FBA, fukk you. I'll smack the shyt outta you in real life, you bytch ass nikka

Black folks regardless of if you are a descendant of American slavery or not is cool with me.
What kinda Black American are you?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
You're out of your mind. This African city is just like any city in America..

Without the degeneracy, drugs, mass shootings, etc :troll:

you do know @Lucky_Lefty been living in africa for years now right? also damn didn't think africa had that much english out there in the open in their cities :ohhh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
you do know @Lucky_Lefty been living in africa for years now right? also damn didn't think africa had that much english out there in the open in their cities :ohhh:
I only lived there for two years and some change but I did a lot of humanitarian work and dabbled in some economic development stuff (primarily the first RTD&E exchange agreement b/w SA and the US). I didn’t even see bruh comment. Honestly, I bowed outta this chat cause half these nikkas have never left the continental 48 let alone been overseas. Think I seen someone mention China and yea, they have a ton of investment in and around the HoA area but they’re expanding. The EU is trying to get a big presence in the sub-Saharan area but it’s mostly infrastructure shyt. Some Belgian country built the N-hwy system in SA hence why locals say fukk paying tolls because only a minuscule amount even goes to the national govt. An overwhelming majority goes back to the Belgians. They’re super leery about letting you be in charge of anything but they will gladly take your funding. And even then if there’s no way to skim a bit off, then they underutilize it. At least that was my experience with the PEPFAR program along with other programs I managed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was speaking to friends in nigeria
1 us dollar is like 700 naira now :picard: