Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If Africa is our ancestor why did we get sold and not retrieved to this day? Genuine question.
Stop assuming you were sold legitimately and not stolen and stop acting like Africans didn't care when they brothers and sisters was getting kidnapped. That's like blaming parents for their kids being kidnapped for human trafficking.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yall voted in record numbers for an African that don't even acknowledge ya'll unless it's by Pookie and Ray Ray

Long live Rikers Island, 3rd grade to prison pipeline, Bill and Hilary Clinton, and 3 strikes laws

I hope you get touched by Fleece Johnson you bytch ass nikka

Damn you sound hurt and your reply bombed.

But y'all used to that though lmaooo.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Look here, I am Black American, I love my Black folks but like Chris Rock, I hate nikkas and fba is the nikkas of the Black community. All of them multiple baby mommas, nikkas with multiple baby mama's, former gang members, just the lowest of the low in the Black community with their god being Tariq Nasheed. fukk them bytch ass nikkas forever. fukk Tariq. fukk FBA. If you FBA, you an opp. If you a regular Black folk, I have no issues with you. If you FBA, fukk you. I'll smack the shyt outta you in real life, you bytch ass nikka

Black folks regardless of if you are a descendant of American slavery or not is cool with me.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m talking about your FBA Ancestors. Turning over in their graves looking at y’all sucking off Amerikkka
They hate themselves, that's why they created some bullshyt like FBA from their CIA agent and their owner, Tariq Nasheed

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
You right, you aren't my nikka, you are a dead nikka you fukk nikka

Still alive.

Still breathing.

Never will be your n1gga or a n1gga to you African or any other.

That's realer than....Biafra

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Stop assuming you were sold legitimately and not stolen and stop acting like Africans didn't care when they brothers and sisters was getting kidnapped. That's like blaming parents for their kids being kidnapped for human trafficking.
I didn’t assume anything. Just asking the questions gets angry responses, as if it’s suppose to be hush hush and nver asked. And this the first time I heard kidnapped. So ppl get called “cotton pickers” for being kidnapped? I saw it a few post ago in this thread.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I didn’t assume anything. Just asking the questions gets angry responses, as if it’s suppose to be hush hush and nver asked. And this the first time I heard kidnapped. So ppl get called “cotton pickers” for being kidnapped? I saw it a few post ago in this thread.
I am only addressing your post, I wasn't addressing the others I didn't even read or can even relate to

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
These international threads always go to shyt, this thread was calm until you hit the next 10 pages. Always the same weirdo’s too.

I’m in Jamaica right now eating fire ass curry goat and jerk chicken. I don’t understand why some of you choose to remain ignorant. Like you level up in life as you gain experience not by being a buzz killington arguing with random people online.

At the end of the get money, enjoy life, and create something for your future progeny