Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Just cause you can eat well in the EuroLeague doesn’t mean that shyt is better than the NBA. :heh:

All the arguments for Africa always come down to some feel good intangible bullshyt or some white man in America boogeyman nonsense. :heh:

“The air is better!” “The spirit of Ogun will make your money longer!” “Y’all are second class citizens in America”, “You won’t have to worry about getting gunned down by racist cops in Africa.”:dead:

nikka fukk out of here. If Africa is so damn good why are so many of then coming HERE? And if the argument is they just want to come to get an opportunity to make money. OK. If I’m building a life here in America why should I support an African (or any immigrant) coming here and using resources just to go back to his country? That’s some damn leech shyt.:laff:

Imagine letting a friend move in with you. Dude is eating your food, shytting in your toilet and sleeping in your rooms meanwhile dude is telling you how awful the place is and is trying to get you to move out. The argument makes no sense and to keep it a buck it comes off as some scammer type shyt. :heh:
Facts bro I’m getting so sick of this shyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t have to be proud of this country and the government to appreciate and understand the beauty of the landmass. fukk the cacs and whatever they got going on, North America , as in the Appalachians, Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, the Rockies, etc absolutely shyts on most of Africa.

:stopitslime:

You know damn well they are not talking about the land mass.

They are acting like flag waving cacs when Kap knelt during the anthem.

Disgusting.

Like I said, if you are a sane black person, ambivalence towards this country is as close to positive an emotion you should be feeling.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause you can eat well in the EuroLeague doesn’t mean that shyt is better than the NBA. :heh:

All the arguments for Africa always come down to some feel good intangible bullshyt or some white man in America boogeyman nonsense. :heh:

“The air is better!” “The spirit of Ogun will make your money longer!” “Y’all are second class citizens in America”, “You won’t have to worry about getting gunned down by racist cops in Africa.”:dead:

nikka fukk out of here. If Africa is so damn good why are so many of then coming HERE? And if the argument is they just want to come to get an opportunity to make money. OK. If I’m building a life here in America why should I support an African (or any immigrant) coming here and using resources just to go back to his country? That’s some damn leech shyt.:laff:

Imagine letting a friend move in with you. Dude is eating your food, shytting in your toilet and sleeping in your rooms meanwhile dude is telling you how awful the place is and is trying to get you to move out. The argument makes no sense and to keep it a buck it comes off as some scammer type shyt. :heh:

Did you support Kap kneeling during the anthem or do you think that was disrespectful to this great nation? :mjgrin:

I’m actually flabbergasted watching dudes on a black site cape this hard for a country that has brutalized black people for 400 years. Sounds like pro Trump website.

What a time to be alive.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Go back to Africa huh? :mjpls:

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you support Kap kneeling during the anthem or do you think that was disrespectful to this great nation? :mjgrin:

I’m actually flabbergasted watching dudes on a black site cape this hard for a country that has brutalized black people for 400 years. Sounds like pro Trump website.

What a time to be alive.
I don’t know about the rest of these nikkas but I’ve never been on some back to Africa shyt and I’ve always claimed America as my country.

me in 2012:

Go back to Africa?

I was never there in the first place. :heh:
And we’re in America so Kaepernick can express himself however he sees fit. He tries that shyt in a country in Africa and he might get his head chopped off, another reason why America is the greatest place on Earth.:lolbron::blessed:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

What a time to be alive.
Shut up. Those pics from the Nigerian protest a couple years were some of the most gruesome pics I've ever seen.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know about the rest of these nikkas but I’ve never been on some back to Africa shyt and I’ve always claimed America as my country.

me in 2012:

And we’re in America so Kaepernick can express himself however he sees fit. He tries that shyt in a country in Africa and he might get his head chopped off, another reason why America is the greatest place on Earth.:lolbron::blessed:

If you can just shrug off the brutality against your ancestors for the last 400 years and proudly wave the flag, good for you. If you can shrug off the systemic racism that still exists today and the foot these cacs are fighting to keep on our collective necks in 2022, and still proudly wave that flag, good for you.

You’re a bigger man than most.