Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're shytting on the US while conveniently ignoring all the atrocities back in your home land. It's so dumb and transparent it's dumb it's not even worth a back and forth.

Just take a moment to listen to yourself. You are indistinguishable from a cac Fox viewer telling Kap to stand for the flag and what about black on black violence.

Is this where we are in 2022?

Brother Malcolm, come talk to your grandkids
For they are truly lost.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Just take a moment to listen to yourself. You are indistinguishable from a cac Fox viewer telling Kap to stand for the flag and what about black on black violence.
I'm not bigging up America, I'm shytting on your tired points. Can ya'll make a fukking point without using the word "cac".

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not bigging up America, I'm shytting on your tired points. Can ya'll make a fukking point without using the word "cac".

That’s what you sound like. A Fox News watching cac talking about “stand up for the flag” and “what about black on black violence?” At the slightest criticism of America.

You sound like the house negro Brother Malcolm warned us about.

Atleast Own that shyt.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

You know damn well they are not talking about the land mass.

They are acting like flag waving cacs when Kap knelt during the anthem.

Disgusting.

Like I said, if you are a sane black person, ambivalence towards this country is as close to positive an emotion you should be feeling.
We're late to the party that y'all started but damn it feels good to be here.

Wouldn't be an american flag without Grace Wisher, so bless the ancestor. We do this for her.

You and your coward parents are disgusting, shaming the memory of Dedan every second you live on American soil.

Keep your defeatist mind state away from us and leave it amongst your kind. You ran from the fight, we running to it and we gon win it.

bytch made tether...

:pacspit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the house negro, you just come from a different house :what:

I’m not the one caping this hard for a country that brutalized my ancestors for four centuries.

Like I said, if you are happy being a flag waving patriot caping for Amerikkka, go right ahead. But atleast own that shyt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Having not read though the whole thread, Just wanna say, some people like being the big fish in a small pond.
Others would rather be a small fish in a mass ocean. There is no right or wrong way, just personal preference.

Daps
Obviously depends on which country seeing as Africa is a large ass continent, but I agree.

Some of the small Caribbean islands are also good. Money goes further plus stable governments and society.