Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
:russell:

Learn to read before making uniformed posts.
Your semi illiterate ass telling anyone to learn to read is comedy. Finished cat in the hat yet, tumbleweed?

To spell it out for you. I’m showing you that the very basis of Jazz rhythm comes from African rhythm.

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can’t speak for everywhere but both my parents are Nigerian; I was raised here.

We have a place in Ikoyi but I’m basically not allowed to go to Nigeria right now.

The country is very unstable right now and you can get touched. Elections are coming and I can only imagine the type of shyt that will unfold before and after

My parents have a security detail when they go back because kidnappings are at an all-time high

My neighbors parents lost their lives there 😞

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most of these diaspora wars online aren't real life. Go to Harlem New York we've been live over there. Avoid the negative bullshyt on here.

The best African cities thrive where there's wealth, ambiance, lack of crime presence and joyous vibes.

West African capitals such as Dakar Senegal and Abidjan Ivory Coast can go head to head with Lagos. Dynast Amir (SearchforUhuru) is the best person with tourism in Nigeria. The real Jollof Rice is from Senegal.

A lot of diaspora mostly go to East Africa (Nairobi Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda or West Africa - Ghana, Gambia) because of the English lingua and it's commonality with the Year of Return.

A lot of hidden gems are places where most don't go: Kinshasa Congo, Libreville Gabon, Kigali Rwanda, Zanzibar, Marrakesh Morocco, Windhoek Namibia, Mauritania, Botswana just to name a few. Not forgetting the islands such as Mayotte, Madagascar, Cape Verde, Lamu (near Kenya), Sao Tome e Principe.

A lot of investment can be made in Africa whether it's a food business, real estate housing, technology, find a niche and roll with it.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rich hoe babble. Anywhere is great when you got money.

1. Beautiful friendly people. The women look amazing. There’s a dime in every shot. Also, can’t imagine so many Americans being crowded together in a single space and shyt not popping off.

2. It’s filthy, poor infrastructure and people hustling out in the open from sun up to sun down just to be able to afford food for the next day.

Instead of Rotisserie putting down ados he should use his money to boost Africans so the talk of the air being cleaner isn’t just hoe babble

15:00 brehs pretending things made in Nigeria are made in China and India because “it’s higher quality”.

Daps
absolutely. Have you seen america's debt? By debt alone technically the u.s. is way poorer than Ethiopia. You compare the average IG chicks networth compared to yours and you're probably worth more even though she makes more.

Africa is ridiculousy rich everyday they're discovering new wealth:

I was gonna make a thread about this but I'll post it here:

Anyone could take maybe 20 or so racks buy up the land with the trees have a local engineer make a more effeciant press figure out how to stimulate tree growth and totally corner the Shea butter market. Black women use it for their hair but it's one of the best moisturizing creams for all women.

i literally want to go to Uganda and set up shop even though I know it isn't that easy.

you're fukking stupid

Daps
Most of these diaspora wars online aren't real life. Go to Harlem New York we've been live over there. Avoid the negative bullshyt on here.

The best African cities thrive where there's wealth, ambiance, lack of crime presence and joyous vibes.

West African capitals such as Dakar Senegal and Abidjan Ivory Coast can go head to head with Lagos. Dynast Amir (SearchforUhuru) is the best person with tourism in Nigeria. The real Jollof Rice is from Senegal.

A lot of diaspora mostly go to East Africa (Nairobi Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda or West Africa - Ghana, Gambia) because of the English lingua and it's commonality with the Year of Return.

A lot of hidden gems are places where most don't go: Kinshasa Congo, Libreville Gabon, Kigali Rwanda, Zanzibar, Marrakesh Morocco, Windhoek Namibia, Mauritania, Botswana just to name a few. Not forgetting the islands such as Mayotte, Madagascar, Cape Verde, Lamu (near Kenya), Sao Tome e Principe.

A lot of investment can be made in Africa whether it's a food business, real estate housing, technology, find a niche and roll with it.
Zanzibar got too many white people

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause you can eat well in the EuroLeague doesn’t mean that shyt is better than the NBA. :heh:

All the arguments for Africa always come down to some feel good intangible bullshyt or some white man in America boogeyman nonsense. :heh:

“The air is better!” “The spirit of Ogun will make your money longer!” “Y’all are second class citizens in America”, “You won’t have to worry about getting gunned down by racist cops in Africa.”:dead:

nikka fukk out of here. If Africa is so damn good why are so many of then coming HERE? And if the argument is they just want to come to get an opportunity to make money. OK. If I’m building a life here in America why should I support an African (or any immigrant) coming here and using resources just to go back to his country? That’s some damn leech shyt.:laff:

Imagine letting a friend move in with you. Dude is eating your food, shytting in your toilet and sleeping in your rooms meanwhile dude is telling you how awful the place is and is trying to get you to move out. The argument makes no sense and to keep it a buck it comes off as some scammer type shyt. :heh:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
nikkas turn into true patriots to spite Africans.
You don’t have to be proud of this country and the government to appreciate and understand the beauty of the landmass. fukk the cacs and whatever they got going on, North America , as in the Appalachians, Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, the Rockies, etc absolutely shyts on most of Africa.