Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i shouldn't but ...

seriously ....?
absolutely. Have you seen america's debt? By debt alone technically the u.s. is way poorer than Ethiopia. You compare the average IG chicks networth compared to yours and you're probably worth more even though she makes more.

Africa is ridiculousy rich everyday they're discovering new wealth:

I was gonna make a thread about this but I'll post it here:

Anyone could take maybe 20 or so racks buy up the land with the trees have a local engineer make a more effeciant press figure out how to stimulate tree growth and totally corner the Shea butter market. Black women use it for their hair but it's one of the best moisturizing creams for all women.

i literally want to go to Uganda and set up shop even though I know it isn't that easy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
they have a bunch of gates and bollards to protect pedestrians.:whoo:

someone of those decaying sidewalks must be torture for the blind, elderly and disabled.:francis:
I'm not gonna pretend that their infrastucture in the CBD is up to Manhattan standards but Brooklyn IL? yeah the levels of potholes is similar.

But even so it's isn't that bad you just have to watch your steps. You go to Westlands a few miles away and you'll forget you're in Africa.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
absolutely. Have you seen america's debt? By debt alone technically the u.s. is way poorer than Ethiopia.

national wealth ain't just money breh. it's productivity as well for example.

it is the things you have and the things you have access to.

it's related to money over time but it is not monetary amounts per-se.

credit limits are based on your productivity i.e. your ability to make goods and services to raise your living standard and to service the debt.

the capacity of ethoipia to do that is tiny hence low living standards and low credit.

-

delete all money and take a look again.

even without the $$$ the US has more cars, more better builrdings, more A/C, more medicine, more most things more or less.

-

if a nation of super-robot AI without money was founded it would become the richest on earth wihtout any ownerhip or credit because it would have far higher productivity and so would end up with more "stuff".

TL;DR - replace "rich/poor", as money (a proxy) can make that it confusing. use "living standards" instead. you can't be "poorer" and have better living standards so the US (with more) cannot be poorer than ethiopia..

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
An African cultured man prefers his African culture over America, ADOS really complaining about this?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
national wealth ain't just money breh. it's productivity as well for example.

it is the things you have and the things you have access to.

it's related to money over time but it is not monetary amounts per-se.

credit limits are based on your productivity i.e. your ability to make goods and services to raise your living standard and to service the debt.

the capacity of ethoipia to do that is tiny hence low living standards and low credit.

-

delete all money and take a look again.

even without the $$$ the US has more cars, more better builrdings, more A/C, more medicine, more most things more or less.

-

if a nation of super-robot AI without money was founded it would become the richest on earth wihtout any ownerhip or credit because it would have far higher productivity and so would end up with more "stuff".

TL;DR - replace "rich/poor", as money (a proxy) can make that it confusing. use "living standards" instead. you can't be "poorer" and have better living standards so the US (with more) cannot be poorer than ethiopia..
I get what you're saying but Elon Musk could if he wanted to transform South Africa and make it richer than England especially because it is already technically better off in almost every sense fundamentally speaking than england.

Now there's stuctural issues on why Africa is fukked up but if you just solved the corruption problem Africa would be better than europe.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I get what you're saying but Elon Musk could if he wanted to transform South Africa and make it richer than England

no he couldn't because it is not just about money. it is about economic capacity i.e. productivity, the human capital etc

you cannot just change that by buying or investing.

the best minds on the planet move to the US / europe to make money. musk cannot change or compete with that in south africa.

not only because people would not want to go there during sweeping changes but the locals would not want interlopers coming in at those levels.

US/UK etc are trillion dollar economies with multiple companies as big as Musk's.

tesla #51 - Fortune 500

especially because it is already technically better off in almost every sense fundamentally speaking than england.

need some details here.

i am not a fan of england but please explain.

Now there's stuctural issues on why Africa is fukked up but if you just solved the corruption problem Africa would be better than europe.

weather, racism, distamce, barriers to entry ....

and "just solving corruption"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
no he couldn't because it is not just about money. it is about economic capacity i.e. productivity, the human capital etc

the best minds on the planet move to the US / europe to make money. musk cannot change or compete with that in south africa.

not only because people would not want to go there during sweeping changes but the locals would not want interlopers coming in at those levels.

US/UK etc are trillion dollar economies with multiple companies as big as Musk's.

tesla #51 - Fortune 500

need some details here.

South Africa has way more people and way more young people than england. England's population is shrinking and South Africa's is growing.

So unless you're making an IQ argument and saying that white people are smarter than Black people the trend is in Africa's favor.

shyt you could even go full white mationalst and say that western feminism disincintivizes white people to marry so Men and women will eventually make their way to Africa and procreate with Africans and introduce white genes.

Africans get picked to study in the west and the ones that illegally migrate to the west and get deported they still come back with skills and money.

Again the trend is toward Africa, europe is dying.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
South Africa has way more people

coli babble. the state is the UK

England's population is shrinking and South Africa's is growing.

coli babble. the UK's population is increasing.

So unless you're making an IQ argument and saying that white people are smarter than Black people the trend is in Africa's favor.

i spelt out my argument in simple terms. already.

musk cannot do what you said he can.

shyt you could even go full white mationalst and say that western feminism disincintivizes white people to marry so Men and women will eventually make their way to Africa and procreate with Africans and introduce white genes.

i'll leave the babble to you, if you don't mind.

Africans get picked to study in the west and the ones that illegally migrate to the west and get deported they still come back with skills and money.

... like this prime babble-dote above ^ .

there is no "again" about it.

you are making a new point.

we were talking about Musk.

the trend is toward Africa, europe is dying.

let's stick to Musk

nb. the trend is towards china and india actually.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I get what you're saying but Elon Musk could if he wanted to transform South Africa and make it richer than England especially because it is already technically better off in almost every sense fundamentally speaking than england.

:jbhmm:how do you "just solve the corruption problem"?

does that also account for IMF or World Bank strong-arming?
Chinese debt traps?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:how do you "just solve the corruption problem"?

does that also account for IMF or World Bank strong-arming?
Chinese debt traps?
You solve the corruption problem and the IMF world bank and chinese in the same way.

By gradually making more money. If the war goes on much longer Africa has more gas that most contienents Algeria and Libya alone could supply southern europe. That's not counting Nigerian and Mozambiquan oil.

But we're getting wrapped around the axles here basically what Rotimi Means is that you can terraform your environment for far less money than you can in the west. Like I said If you're a multi billioniare you are technically above the law That kind of money can buy almost anything. Someone could move similarly in Africa being a multihundred thosandaire.

And the air would be cleaner outside of the cities because europe and america is talking about how to reduce their carbon footprint Africa doesn't have that problem.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

tesla #51 - Fortune 500

need some details here.

Well if it's babble then no need for you to respond. I can be wrong on points and can be corrected but babble is babble.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This lyin ass goofy here tho :mjlol: ….nikka ain’t wealthy here on in Africa foh rotimi pasta

• Dap
Reactions: IVS