Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
you can dislike all that and still be proud of being of being an ados.

many immigrants flee their countries but still rep the flags
Key word is ‘flee’. Thats understandable and admirable. Y’all? Y’all ain’t gon nowhere. Got no place TO go, the one place you did you proactively distanced yourself from :heh:

Imagine Italians saying nah I ain’t from Italy I’m from Brooklyn :heh:

And im focusing on Africa bc that “ADOS” energy/vitriol is overwhelmingly aimed at Africans. No smoke for Carribeans who physically assimilate easier. Hell no smoke for other races that are not ados, not black, nothing. NY folk grow up around nothing but non-ADOS, but became closer to Latinos than they are to Africans

artworks-NfDzMO8WdCig1ZHQ-7y7QXw-t500x500.jpg

Can’t respect it. Won’t respect it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If I were wealthy I wouldn’t live in America at all so I agree.

I also wouldn’t live in the Caribbean cause the Caribbean islands are too tiny and you are a walking pack if people know you have money.

But Africa sounds like a solid move if I were rich. Ghana, Rwanda to be specific.

Portugal and the Netherlands looks dope too and Dubai but id only think of Dubai is I were just married.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Key word is ‘flee’. Thats understandable and admirable. Y’all? Y’all ain’t gon nowhere. Got no place TO go, the one place you did you proactively distanced yourself from :heh:

And im focusing on Africa bc that “ADOS” energy/vitriol is overwhelmingly aimed at Africans. No smoke for Carribeans who physically assimilate easier. Hell no smoke for other races that are not ados, not black, nothing. NY folk grow up around nothing but non-ADOS, but became closer to Latinos than they are to Africans

Not the NY Folks in Brooklyn and Queens

parallax

Superstar
Daps

its understandable and respectable to leave a country but still rep it? why exactly?

and despite how you want to see it, the ados vitriol is mostly returned. cats will make up all sorts of excuses as to why insults from someone from the continent is ados being whiners, shouldnt be used against the diaspora, or playing the oppresion olympics, but let tariq nasheed, yvette carnell or antonio moore fart wrong and thats whats wrong with ados/fba, all they do is cause a divide, etc.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
‘Im tired m of this terrible country, all these mass shooting and police shootings there’s clearly a problem in this country I want out. 18 year old girls have onlyfans, the lgbt, this county is sodom and Gomorrah!’

*convo turns to “ADOS” and “FBA”*

I’m proud to be an American

images
Muslims in Nigeria shoot up Christian churches and burn students alive who call out the fanaticism of the religion. You're just another third world nation that's being looted by the oligarchy. Afrobeats though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He basically insulted them on the income disparity and I noticed that he didn't mention that the biggest positive to going to majority Black countries is being able to build without interruption because you don't have to fight whites. :mjpls:

But I go with what Garvey said on this. A lot of Black Americans are useless here and would be useless over there. So unless Black Americans are prepared to become like the native people culturally (which they're not) it'll just be Black Americans with a white mindset among Africans causing trouble.

A lot Black Americans are useless???

:what:

You international citizens are hilarious

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is where ADOS/FBA logic shows ignorance and falls apart. Not being “ADOS” does not mean being an ‘international citizen’ :beli: Which is why those of you on that time look like clowns.

It’s easy to have that energy when you’re envisioning an immigrant, specifically an African immigrant, an OBVIOUS immigrant. You get all holier than thou…but you have no such energy for non-ADOS folk who are born in the US, who are less than obvious, your Biggie Smalls, Busta rhymes, Tyler the creator, Nipsey Hussle. Oh they “look” and “act” more ‘black’ to you so you good with them. When Rihanna is worth a billy oh it’s BLACK excellence then huh. Clown shyt

Yes, the only reason African immigrants or any Black immigrants get smoke because they come over here on the xenophobic stay away from the “Akata” stuff some times. Africans that show respect get fully accepted by Black Americans. I was cool with a African dude in college because I didn’t see any xenophobia in him. He even ended up joining a Black American frat.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A lot Black Americans are useless???

:what:

You international citizens are hilarious
Right. Useless is letting in the IMF in your country repeteadly and keeping most of your citizens from being able to produce when they should be top dog.

There should be an intercontinental speed rail system over there by now. They should be able to send the outside world into a recession if one continental African has been inconvenienced slightly.

But we’re useless. This is the backhanded shyt aimed at us people say we’re making up. Can’t just say slick shyt like that and expect us to let it rock. And then say we’re the ones pushing them away.

Don’t say slick shyt to me and then say “what about them?” We can multitask

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
He basically insulted them on the income disparity and I noticed that he didn't mention that the biggest positive to going to majority Black countries is being able to build without interruption because you don't have to fight whites. :mjpls:

But I go with what Garvey said on this. A lot of Black Americans are useless here and would be useless over there. So unless Black Americans are prepared to become like the native people culturally (which they're not) it'll just be Black Americans with a white mindset among Africans causing trouble.
Do you think hiding behind the fact that Garvey may have said what I bolded makes it right for you to insult Black Americans and call most of us useless? Seriously, can some of you not even control what seems to be your irrational hatred of my people? It seems to just ooze out of some of you via your posts.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can’t speak for everywhere but both my parents are Nigerian; I was raised here.

We have a place in Ikoyi but I’m basically not allowed to go to Nigeria right now.

The country is very unstable right now and you can get touched. Elections are coming and I can only imagine the type of shyt that will unfold before and after

My parents have a security detail when they go back because kidnappings are at an all-time high

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You're out of your mind. This African city is just like any city in America..

Without the degeneracy, drugs, mass shootings, etc :troll:

they have a bunch of gates and bollards to protect pedestrians.:whoo:

some of those decaying sidewalks must be torture for the blind, elderly and disabled.:francis:

Last edited: