Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
America has problems but it's still our country.

We Black Americans have enclaves where are very comfortable.

We ARE American and AMERICA is us.

We are an indelible part of America

What don't you international citizens not understand.

@Supper why do these folks want us to denounce our citizenship?

You’re repeating rhetoric we’ve heard before, but Stokely Carmichael still fled to Africa and became Kwame Toure.

:francis:

It’s your life and it personally doesn’t matter to me if you, as an individual, renounce your citizenship.

We’re just curious as to why you’d boast about something which isn’t truly yours, beyond rhetoric

parallax

Superstar
Daps
‘Im tired m of this terrible country, all these mass shooting and police shootings there’s clearly a problem in this country I want out. 18 year old girls have onlyfans, the lgbt, this county is sodom and Gomorrah!’

*convo turns to “ADOS” and “FBA”*

I’m proud to be an American

images

you can dislike all that and still be proud of being of being an ados.

many immigrants flee their countries but still rep the flags

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You’re repeating rhetoric we’ve heard before, but Stokely Carmichael still fled to Africa and became Kwame Toure.

:francis:

It’s your life and it personally doesn’t matter to me if you, as an individual, renounce your citizenship.

We’re just curious as to why you’d boast about something which isn’t truly yours, beyond rhetoric

America is mine I reject that premise outright.

Daps
If you're Nigerian American and have cousins, aunts/uncles etc., with a lot of $$$, it's good. You've got connections and people that can show you how to navigate.

If you're ADOS, you might be treated better than the average oyinbo...but you're more of an outsider and will spend more money trying to set shyt up, buying property etc. Reading people is harder if you aren't from the dominant culture.

It would be cool to live there but I like cold weather, fall leaves etc. Dry season/wet season isn't my thing.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that Air thing. The air quality in Accra and Lagos are some of the worst in the world at times

Outside of those cities, it's real nice. But if you're use to modern conveniences it's going to be an adjustment living away from the cities.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
America has problems but it's still our country.

We Black Americans have enclaves where are very comfortable.

We ARE American and AMERICA is us.

We are an indelible part of America

What don't you international citizens not understand.

@Supper why do these folks want us to denounce our citizenship?
This is where ADOS/FBA logic shows ignorance and falls apart. Not being “ADOS” does not mean being an ‘international citizen’ :beli: Which is why those of you on that time look like clowns.

It’s easy to have that energy when you’re envisioning an immigrant, specifically an African immigrant, an OBVIOUS immigrant. You get all holier than thou…but you have no such energy for non-ADOS folk who are born in the US, who are less than obvious, your Biggie Smalls, Busta rhymes, Tyler the creator, Nipsey Hussle. Oh they “look” and “act” more ‘black’ to you so you good with them. When Rihanna is worth a billy oh it’s BLACK excellence then huh. Clown shyt

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
He basically insulted them on the income disparity and I noticed that he didn't mention that the biggest positive to going to majority Black countries is being able to build without interruption because you don't have to fight whites. :mjpls:

But I go with what Garvey said on this. A lot of Black Americans are useless here and would be useless over there. So unless Black Americans are prepared to become like the native people culturally (which they're not) it'll just be Black Americans with a white mindset among Africans causing trouble.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Africa has some of the most beautiful places I've seen but it's obviously not without its flaws

If Africa was able to remove systemic rotten generational political corruption, then it'll take only 10 years to surpass most "first world" countries

The talent is there, the resources are there, the real estate is there, the culture is there, our people are there. There's no property taxes and way less red tape bs there. That's why most African professionals level up here and retire there.

It's just the corruption from within and outside of Africa stifles and chokes that country of its wealth day in day out

For the amount of oil that Nigeria pumps out, it should have been like Dubai even better because the people are smarter and more hardworking no offense
You need capital to extract those natural resources

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The air comment is nonsense. It all depends you have hyperpolluted city centers like Lagos with poor air quality in Africa then you have places in America like the Pacific Northwest and New England up in Maine and Vermont where the air quality is high.

Certain things are just more convenient in America, your money would just run longer in Africa.