ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The aduacity of Rolling Stone :dead:

The ULTIMATE culture vulture publication.

But Black artist run to cac media that have disrespected Black culture forever, just for a attention.

Black artist should have long ago excluded shyt like Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, The Grammy Academy , etc. And created they own shyt.

Rolling Stones mad about the colonizer comment cause they some tiny hat yacubian clolnizers.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rolling Stones magazine. A magazine that pretended Black Musicians didn't exist for decades. Until they were almost outta business.

A magazine that routinely came out with its 100 greatest artists list. And the only black folks on it. Were MJ, Hendrix, Marley, and Prince

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's a rap battle by 2 rappers who have a lot of corporate and media clout. They are armed with outside entities looking out for them due to their respective spots in the genre. Did you expect them to not use that power and meet on some random street corner to battle?
And "destroy" is a bit much, they will both still be rich and famous post battle. And being cancelled never lasts past a couple of news cycles, especially when there is no proof.
It's not calling yourself anything. It's a piece of jewelry for an album roll out/photoshoot. An album where he literally says the opposite of what you are claiming he is trying to represent. Shyt even niqqaz who wear crosses and Jesus pieces don't claim it has any religious purpose. They just think it looks dope. lol
I think all this corporate shyt is corny for a rap battle and I said it since Drake did it with Meek. Atleast u see it tho and ain't denying it like alotta nikkas on here. nikkas literally praying for a rappers downfall during this shyt and I tried to tell nikkas it's a slippery slope. These corporate nikkas get involved and fukk up EVERYTHING they touch. To the point u got goofy ass Rolling Stone having the nerve to criticize Kendrick about black issues. Lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think all this corporate shyt is corny for a rap battle and I said it since Drake did it with Meek. Atleast u see it tho and ain't denying it like alotta nikkas on here. nikkas literally praying for a rappers downfall during this shyt and I tried to tell nikkas it's a slippery slope. These corporate nikkas get involved and fukk up EVERYTHING they touch. To the point u got goofy ass Rolling Stone having the nerve to criticize Kendrick about black issues. Lol.
I will say I am just in this to see who is better at battling at this level with all the media and corporate clout. The high stakes just make it doper to me.
But I got no judgements on Drake or Kendrick as people. I don't know these niqqaz and am on the outside looking in. But many are taking this like Kendrick is proving himself to be a better person or something. lol That's misguided IMO.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
How these cacs even get a voice or platform in our culture is the biggest question?

You dont see Joe Budden and the gang having deep dives about Bon Jovi and Dave Grohl n shyt :aicmon:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I mean there is some truth in what they are saying, but rolling stones are completely irrelevant culturally on anything. They are nothing but a cheap ass magazine these days writing shyt for clicks. This is also a clickbait. They just writing stuff to spark discussion and make money. Rolling Stones caring about Hip Hop culture is a joke.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
:mjlol: I promise you if Wayne got on stage and embarrassed himself. The same people that’s pushing for him to perform. Will be saying that Jay set him up. Look up Wayne’s recent performances lol. Look at this bs

And right after the Superbowl disaster Nicki will be quick to post…

“INTEAD OF LAUGHING AT HIM YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR HIM”.

:snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all of this because drake lost

a56.gif

you see it

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Why all the outrage about Wayne not being able to perform if this is gonna be the take?