ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lol at the NFL boycott.

You mean that time when online phonies pretended to boycott.

Somehow all the failure of that slacktivist movement is put on Kaep, Jay-Z, whatever other random Black celebrity person. No accountability for the millions of people who pretended to boycott and kept watching, talking about and purchasing NFL products.

You can see it in the comments above.
This is a great point, but, call out the entire music industry.

They boycotted the NFL for like two seasons, then the NFL started giving money to black entertainers after Kaepernick accepted the settlement and started taking NIKE checks.

Making this about Kendrick is hilarious. It's like they ain't got the balls to go at Shawn "We past kneeling" Carter.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake threw Rolling Stone a bag

Drake has a half a billion dollar record deal. Meaning, someone stands to make billions off him.

This is the second round, Drake's people going on a media campaign against Kendrick.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No. Rap battles should be celebrated. Trying to destroy someone with media and corporations shouldn't. Thats crab ass shyt. Did u even read what I wrote? I said hip hop has too many outside entities involving themselves in the battle in and that made it corny. These nikkas was tryna cancel eachother on wax with no proof. That's corny. And wearing Jesus thorns is calling urself Jesus. Wearing a cross or Jesus pendant is idolizing Jesus. It's ABSOLUTELY different and if u don't see that ur being disingenuous. Period.
It's a rap battle by 2 rappers who have a lot of corporate and media clout. They are armed with outside entities looking out for them due to their respective spots in the genre. Did you expect them to not use that power and meet on some random street corner to battle?
And "destroy" is a bit much, they will both still be rich and famous post battle. And being cancelled never lasts past a couple of news cycles, especially when there is no proof.
It's not calling yourself anything. It's a piece of jewelry for an album roll out/photoshoot. An album where he literally says the opposite of what you are claiming he is trying to represent. Shyt even niqqaz who wear crosses and Jesus pieces don't claim it has any religious purpose. They just think it looks dope. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I be so confused. How is Kendrick a hypocrite.

I feel like the last 5 super bowls were headlined by black entertainers

How aren’t they all hypocrites and why was nobody mad at them

Last year everyone was dancing to usher lol
Because they rarely to never speak on social issues those artists get a pass. lol it's very weird.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bruhhhh smh
I just tried to give this nikka a chance listening to this sht.
Smh.
This is a waste of a great beat

Da fck type sht y'all be on with this cornball music

Blood talking about celebrity worship and the dangers of it and this is what you come back with?

I get it. Art is subjective. But you're a fukkin idiot. :mjlol:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Not true.

I think Kendrick will do a better job than Lil Wayne. I also only think Kendrick got it because he dissed Drake this year. I also think there is some behind-the-scenes stuff going on that we don’t know about.

But I’m really just enjoying all the drama lol
We know cause you’ve been nonstop since the Superbowl announcement

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Wouldn't be surprised of true, but it would make Family matters interesting in retrospect

Cause it sounds like projecting Wayne's issues on dot

Bad contract, getting robbed by his boss, being short, beating women, having his protégé write his raps, and his homeboy/business partner smashing his girl

Could it be repurposed lyrics from scrapped wayne disses :jbhmm:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Wouldn't be surprised of true, but it would make Family matters interesting in retrospect

Cause it sounds like projecting Wayne's issues on dot

Bad contract, getting robbed by his boss, being short, beating women, having his protégé write his raps, and his homeboy/business partner smashing his girl

Could it be repurposed lyrics from scrapped wayne disses :jbhmm:
:ohhh: