Rollin 60s Kev Mac Says NYC Blood/Gang Culture Is "Laughable"

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
NY doesn’t bang colors, LA does. And again, none of this is new to New York, if we’re really talking seniority. No one was hyped to “make gangs” here after Menace to Society. Lol at the gassing. It just became more mainstream and smaller sets went under the umbrella of the kite recognized ones.

And tribute just because
:wow:

LA doesn't even color bang anymore

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
You notice Chicago gangsters don’t typically do this foolishness with GDs, and Vice Lords to the extent of Cali dudes.

Typically because for decades, primarily in Southern & Midwestern states, a lot of them nikkas were on count or plugged in to various mobs of their respective nations and it'd be known.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Does that matter at this point? Who cares what they doing with the connect right now is what matters. All i see em doing is Vlad interview
well yeah, it does them being from LA is apart of who they ar. shyt you got nikkas like soulja out here claiming compton is his hood

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
This. :deadrose::dead:
None of this is new news.
:stopitslime:
LA still hanging on to coastal beefs from yesteryear. what’s laughable is calling themselves OGs but venting and ranting all over social media and talking on YouTube, breaking rank and codes like teenagers. Ole aggie ass peaked early, used to get it, don’t have it no more types.
You need to upload a picture

how the hell do you have comentary on gang beef :ohmy:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This dude needs to be put out of his misery with the white boy jokes. Ethering himself with the lame comebacks and repeat mentions. Hilarious. 12:24am and he’s still going. The lack of self awareness
:palm::yawn:
this dude expects you to mind your business in the future and stop worrying about my posts.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I'm not from NY but as far as I know there have been gangs in that city since the 70's,heavy. The culture around it might've changed but

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Pretty sure Nip himself also mentioned that even tho OTs bang they’ll never be taken as seriously as LA bangers. And he said it was no disrespect like you can still be thorough but that LA shyt dead the fukk serious going back generations.

Plus Kev just speaking on the irony of it all. Considering NYC was/is arguably the cultural epicenter of this country you’d think they’d have their own unique gang culture like LA and Chicago do. Meh, whatever. Guns gon bust regardless I guess.

Last edited: