The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You a dude?

I really think you one of them nikkas getting flewed out to Mahattan.
Shut up faggit. You know I’m a girl. Dead trying to get me to post up or face identify in pics for the longest. Dumbass try hard. I’m not posting pics - I don’t know you, this is not a dating app. Go find a chick in real life, weirdo. You’ve been obsessing about me for the longest - 3 yrs. Desperate af.
Love the dominican way

@Nicole0416

@Nicole0416

Do you look like the girl in your default?

Ain't you dominican lol

What's your height and weight

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You a dude?

I really think you one of them nikkas getting flewed out to Mahattan.
:comeon:You’ve been trying to get my attention for years. Just stop. You sound pathetic
Oh all that ny stuff is the past

something about the way you put words together and emojis really does something to me :takedat:

@Nicole0416 why don't be replying when i @ you you got a nikka or something

“Nnnnicole, bbbbuutt why don’t you reply to my post :sadbron:
Dub
:scust:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm not from NY but as far as I know there have been gangs in that city since the 70's,heavy. The culture around it might've changed but

Yea gangs have existed in the city forever but it’s also the truth that bloods and crips were laughed at during the 80s.

It’s a fact. I honestly don’t know how the NY OGs in the 80s lost connection with the youth today but the youth today are oblivious of the old NY.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have never seen anyone from Cali reppin The Warriors

ccgkk5ufd6wycdm1jlki.jpg

I never seen anyone in New York repping the warriors either

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How come we never clown other non Cali areas for banging crips and Bloods, only NYC.

It's the same shiit I'm seeing with GDS now. You got all these GDS outside Chicago, but yet only the NYC ones are considered fake or whatever:ld:

You can’t compare NYC to random towns across the country. NYC is a capitol city similar to LA and Chicago.

LA repped for the west, Chicago for the Midwest and NYC for the East. All surrounding cities took from their respective leader.

so NYC standards are much higher than a city like Atlanta or Memphis TN.

With that being said UBN was somehow able to make moves all up and down the Northeast and Southeast despite jacking the bloods name.

So even though they took the name of the bloods they were still influencing people and incase any lame on this site wants to lie about it I have plenty of “indictment” articles from the feds to show proof.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Nip talkin about doing his first interview in NY

Prime example of what I’m talking about. Makes no sense to say repping gangs in laughable when Cali dudes are the main ones supporting it.

Chicago nikkas doing the same thing.

dudes need to make up their minds. Are they laughable? If so then why y’all doing music with laughable people?

Cali and Chicago nikkas look just as laughable in that sense

:mjlol:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
when people talk about LA gang culture spreading, shyt was only natural with them being located in the media capital of the world.
gangs existed everywhere before LA or Chicago. LA just had the best PR, and Chicago had the most well ran organizations.

Blood, Crip, Folk, Vicelord are brands and they have franchises all across the country.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Get over it - NY is not copying shyt. The difference is that the internet along social media, communication access made styles and trends more cross- boundary and socially attainable. This is not brain surgery - we don’t need a dissertation. NY never needed a co-sign or approval from other cities to get put on or remain relevant.
:snooze:
That’s copying bro