Rollin 60s Kev Mac Says NYC Blood/Gang Culture Is "Laughable"

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
These NY folks would stop claiming sets it people did something about it.

22gz a GD rapper from Brooklyn being flown out to do music videos with Chicago GDs is a perfect example of what I’m saying.

These dudes talk about the issue but at the same time support the issue they talk about it.

If I was a GD in Chicago and thought that GDs in Brooklyn are laughable I would not be flying out a GD rapper from Brooklyn to do a music video with. Instead I would be pressing the shyt out of him.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
These NY folks would stop claiming sets it people did something about it.

22gz a GD rapper from Brooklyn being flown out to do music videos with Chicago GDs is a perfect example of what I’m saying.

These dudes talk about the issue but at the same time support the issue they talk about it.

If I was a GD in Chicago and thought that GDs in Brooklyn are laughable I would not be flying out a GD rapper from Brooklyn to do a music video with. Instead I would be pressing the shyt out of him.

You really comparing a Cali gang to a Chicago gang

Chicago and NY aren't far apart so I don't see why there would be any problems

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

It’s not about the distance it’s about people complaining about it being a problem and doing nothing about it in reality.

The reason why people do certain things is because other people allow them. So if you aren’t going to do nothing about it then stop stressing the issue.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don’t know me or see me to comment on shyt ho. Mad over a neg in that other thread, so you had to make a whole seperate unrelated comment on this one. emotional spazzing. Mind your business, Canadian. We stopped using the word “fugly” over here back in the 90s. You’ll get over it and be back to dapping in a week or so.
:snooze:
it's 10 o'clock hoe where your seeds at?

stretch marks look like the us highway

raggedy p*ssy a starving dog wouldn't eat

RZA was a beast :wow:

described you to a t. stop worrying about what I'm posting or where I'm from. you'll learn to do this... i'm not the one

:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it's 10 o'clock hoe where your seeds at?

stretch marks look like the us highway

raggedy p*ssy a starving dog wouldn't eat

RZA was a beast :wow:

described you to a t. stop worrying about what I'm posting or where I'm from. you'll learn to do this... i'm not the one

:ufdup:
corny. That’s embarrassing - you typed out all that off a rap and still fell flat to rant off a female that you never met in person or know personally. Over a neg. Go watch a movie. You’re boring. I’m not responding to that 6th grade dumb shyt. Again, you’re late. Level up. It’s 12am, where’s ya girl at where you feel the need to interact with a random online.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

There aren’t any problems with Chicago and New York. It’s the e-gang analysts that like to e-vent and invent online with what’s not going on behind the scenes. There are Chicago sanctioned sets and affiliates in New York- that’s the irony. No one is thinking about Cali but Cali all the way from Cali . Dude sounds like he just has a problem with NY bc if that’s not the case - why is he not mentioning Grape Street Newark. Brooklyn and the Bronx had gang ties since the 60s, if they’re talking historically.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No one is thinking about Cali but Cali all the way from Cali . Dude sounds like he just has a problem with NY bc if that’s not the case - why is he not mentioning Grape Street Newark. Brooklyn and the Bronx had gang ties since the 60s, if they’re talking historically.

:yeshrug: Cali gangsta just wanted to flex his seniority

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Cali gangsta just wanted to flex his seniority
NY doesn’t bang colors, LA does. And again, none of this is new to New York, if we’re really talking seniority. No one was hyped to “make gangs” here after Menace to Society. Lol at the gassing. It just became more mainstream and smaller sets went under the umbrella of the kite recognized ones.

And tribute just because
:wow:

Last edited: