Rollin 60s Kev Mac Says NYC Blood/Gang Culture Is "Laughable"

Supper

All Star
Daps
I actually think it's more surprising to find black street gangs in the south, when they are by and large a product of the urban northern aados experience of interacting/feuding/competing with the non black "ethnic" youth gangs there.

You can find examples of aados street gangs in pretty much every big northern city going back to the 60s.

You can't do so for the south(New Orleans being the exception). Just pimps, independent hustlers, and some organized crime syndicates. Was never our culture down here.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Pretty sure Nip himself also mentioned that even tho OTs bang they’ll never be taken as seriously as LA bangers. And he said it was no disrespect like you can still be thorough but that LA shyt dead the fukk serious going back generations.

Plus Kev just speaking on the irony of it all. Considering NYC was/is arguably the cultural epicenter of this country you’d think they’d have their own unique gang culture like LA and Chicago do. Meh, whatever. Guns gon bust regardless I guess.

This. That shyt permeates deeply within LA Black culture, it’s very normal over there. It’s not uncommon to have multi-generational gang members within a Black household in LA. Not just the kids, but their siblings, parents, possibly grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. could have or had ties to the Crips or Bloods themselves.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Prime example of what I’m talking about. Makes no sense to say repping gangs in laughable when Cali dudes are the main ones supporting it.

Chicago nikkas doing the same thing.

dudes need to make up their minds. Are they laughable? If so then why y’all doing music with laughable people?

Cali and Chicago nikkas look just as laughable in that sense

:mjlol:

Cali cats are responsible for propagating that blood/crip shyt nation/worldwide

How is Dave East is a Rollin 30? I know a dude from Harlem started the set, hence the Harlem in the name of the set.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I actually think it's more surprising to find black street gangs in the south, when they are by and large a product of the urban northern aados experience of interacting/feuding/competing with the non black "ethnic" youth gangs there.

You can find examples of aados street gangs in pretty much every big northern city going back to the 60s.

You can't do so for the south(New Orleans being the exception). Just pimps, independent hustlers, and some organized crime syndicates. Was never our culture down here.
Little Rock, Arkansas

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cali cats are responsible for propagating that blood/crip shyt nation/worldwide

How is Dave East is a Rollin 30? I know a dude from Harlem started the set, hence the Harlem in the name of the set.

No a blaxploitation movie
516E9C37Y4L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
similar to how hip-hop was adopted world wide from nyc

then adapted to reflect different neighborhoods

you can see clearly the difference in action attire lingo etcetera between west & east ganggmembers

if this is your only point of pride that your side of the map contributed fukkery to the culture then it's time for a good look in the mirror

nikkas want a cookie for being the first to really push the bs¿

to be real the way nyc(eastcoast) youth are moving putting profit first is more revolutionary than perpetuating murder over antiquated tribalism

it's a mess in the streets why are we fighting over who gets to claim responsibility¿

stupse