Rollin 60s Kev Mac Says NYC Blood/Gang Culture Is "Laughable"

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

to be real the way nyc(eastcoast) youth are moving putting profit first is more revolutionary than perpetuating murder over antiquated tribalism

Delusions of grandeur. Keep it a buck with yourself and not for da sake of what will suit your argument. Da vast majority of them nikkas ain't tryna get no money. These new nikkas, at least and especially. Clout is da new currency for many. All of that shyt is rooted in ignorance on either coast. nikkas talk that get $$$ shyt but their actions don't reflect it. And that's coming from someone that's inactive nowadays.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Delusions of grandeur. Keep it a buck with yourself and not for da sake of what will suit your argument. Da vast majority of them nikkas ain't tryna get no money. These new nikkas, at least and especially. Clout is da new currency for many. All of that shyt is rooted in ignorance on either coast. nikkas talk that get $$$ shyt but their actions don't reflect it. And that's coming from someone that's inactive nowadays.
the better of two evils*

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This shyt again...:palm:

The NY fam on here always come too aggressive and jump way out the window with their Cali dislike for no reason when topics like this come up. Yall either misinterpreting the video or looking to spark a fuse...

Relax. Kev Mac is in his mid-40s, which means he was banging before there were Crips and Bloods in NY. He also ain't never been (as in lived) outside LA, he ain't been nowhere. So he speaking from the perspective of a head who was banging during the period in which NY cats frowned on Cali banging. What exactly is hard to understand about that?

The only problem I have with his perspective is he seems to be tied to the past and stuck in it, so he's grading NY today off an era pre-B's and C's that ended three decades ago. He ain't been around no Crips or Bloods from NY, so of course its laughable to him. But he ain't no different than old heads from anywhere else, NY and LA and everywhere in between, reliving the standards of their era and belittling the younger eras...

I keep telling yall this, and I guess yall don't hear me because yall don't actually know anybody from Cali and just run with how you interpret these YouTube spots---->the majority of people from the movement in Cali never gave a fukk about there being Bloods and Crips on the East Coast. Didn't bother anybody. I been back and forth for years and if the subject ever came up (it didn't mostly), it was just asking what cats were like on this side. Not putting down the style or shyt like that...

You met a rare person who had ill feelings about it...

Lastly I keep telling yall this too, Crips were never established to be "LA only" or "Cali only". There was an old phrase "worldwide Crippin" that goes way back to when Crips have turf in different areas of LA County, which basically signified that Crips could recruit and have numbers anywhere. When the shyt spread like wildfire throughout Cali and to other states, they still used that phrase. The views of those who think Crips and Bloods should be some Cali only shyt are very few people, these nikkas always looked forward to hearing there were Crips in other states. Bloods to a lesser degree but Crips LOVE that shyt, it's an influence and power play...

There's B and C gangs in different parts of the US that are older than B and C gangs in Los Angeles. There's B and C gangs in Los Angeles and other Cali cities that didn't form from an existing B or C gang, so the idea that OT gangs needed to have preexisting ties to an LA turf is a myth that was created in the internet era and likely created by East Coasters or Southerners (probably NYers just because they are the largest and most influential demo outside Cali) who wanted to sound "official"----->that was never a standard to being an "official" Blood or Crip turf in California, even though most gangs organically were tied into existing gangs, it wasn't no "stipulation" and didn't come from a Cali nikka mouth...

Cats in Cali not tight about this. Those who are represent a smaller minority than it seems yall realize, and tend to be older---->the younger generations of 2000s babies from Nip to Mozzy to other cats in that age bracket grew up knowing there was Crips and Bloods in NY, grew up in the internet age, so it was pretty much never an issue. Even amongst the older cats, majority of them weren't pressed by it but of the people who speak on having issues with it, you see they tend to be Kev Mac's age or older...

I really wish the NY fam on here, when this topic comes up, let the shyt ride and stop the "Cali nikkas" overgeneralizations...

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Yall should peep the bloods and crips in Columbus Ohio. All the crips here bang Rollin 20s because of Snoop Dogg. And now since Nipsey Hussle died, they started to throwing up NHC. :mjlol:

And the bloods be talking about some Byrd gang shyt from dipset.:mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I’ll start taking Cali nikkas serious when they start approaching the NY dudes claiming blood and crip and have a dialogue with them.

In reality Dave East is in Cali getting tours from 30z and Nipsey (RIP) always in Brooklyn chilling with crips.

Every time a Cali dude gives an opinion on bloods and crips outside of Cali they always talking from their bed room in Cali and never having any type of convo with people like Jim Jones, Dave East claiming these things.

You notice Chicago gangsters don’t typically do this foolishness with GDs, and Vice Lords to the extent of Cali dudes.

I also notice it’s always a Cali dude that’s washed up or is clout chasing.

Prime example below

nikkas in here disrespecting T Rogers

Daps
Remember that video of Pac clowning New York throwing up gang signs, i think it was a interview with Uncle Luke

edit here it is 2.50

:russ:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This shyt again...:palm:

The NY fam on here always come too aggressive and jump way out the window with their Cali dislike for no reason when topics like this come up. Yall either misinterpreting the video or looking to spark a fuse...

Relax. Kev Mac is in his mid-40s, which means he was banging before there were Crips and Bloods in NY. He also ain't never been (as in lived) outside LA, he ain't been nowhere. So he speaking from the perspective of a head who was banging during the period in which NY cats frowned on Cali banging. What exactly is hard to understand about that?

The only problem I have with his perspective is he seems to be tied to the past and stuck in it, so he's grading NY today off an era pre-B's and C's that ended three decades ago. He ain't been around no Crips or Bloods from NY, so of course its laughable to him. But he ain't no different than old heads from anywhere else, NY and LA and everywhere in between, reliving the standards of their era and belittling the younger eras...

I keep telling yall this, and I guess yall don't hear me because yall don't actually know anybody from Cali and just run with how you interpret these YouTube spots---->the majority of people from the movement in Cali never gave a fukk about there being Bloods and Crips on the East Coast. Didn't bother anybody. I been back and forth for years and if the subject ever came up (it didn't mostly), it was just asking what cats were like on this side. Not putting down the style or shyt like that...

You met a rare person who had ill feelings about it...

Lastly I keep telling yall this too, Crips were never established to be "LA only" or "Cali only". There was an old phrase "worldwide Crippin" that goes way back to when Crips have turf in different areas of LA County, which basically signified that Crips could recruit and have numbers anywhere. When the shyt spread like wildfire throughout Cali and to other states, they still used that phrase. The views of those who think Crips and Bloods should be some Cali only shyt are very few people, these nikkas always looked forward to hearing there were Crips in other states. Bloods to a lesser degree but Crips LOVE that shyt, it's an influence and power play...

There's B and C gangs in different parts of the US that are older than B and C gangs in Los Angeles. There's B and C gangs in Los Angeles and other Cali cities that didn't form from an existing B or C gang, so the idea that OT gangs needed to have preexisting ties to an LA turf is a myth that was created in the internet era and likely created by East Coasters or Southerners (probably NYers just because they are the largest and most influential demo outside Cali) who wanted to sound "official"----->that was never a standard to being an "official" Blood or Crip turf in California, even though most gangs organically were tied into existing gangs, it wasn't no "stipulation" and didn't come from a Cali nikka mouth...

Cats in Cali not tight about this. Those who are represent a smaller minority than it seems yall realize, and tend to be older---->the younger generations of 2000s babies from Nip to Mozzy to other cats in that age bracket grew up knowing there was Crips and Bloods in NY, grew up in the internet age, so it was pretty much never an issue. Even amongst the older cats, majority of them weren't pressed by it but of the people who speak on having issues with it, you see they tend to be Kev Mac's age or older...

I really wish the NY fam on here, when this topic comes up, let the shyt ride and stop the "Cali nikkas" overgeneralizations...
“Crips don’t die they multiply”. For real the only reason nikkas look at NY banging a certain way is because of how NY had their nose turned up towards it. And that’s mostly some older cats. If nikkas were going ot to get money you don’t think they thought other places wouldn’t be influenced by them.

Some of these dudes don’t be outside like that wherever their from let alone Cali but they love to watch shyt on Youtube and than make comments or start throwing shots. Like dude with all the symbols in his name and shyt.

nikkas will bytch about somebody not being from NY so they can’t speak on it(which I respect) but than turn around and do the same thing.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
All this shyt proves is at some point NYC stopped being leaders of the trend and became followers.

facts: blood and crips have been in NYC since the 90’s but we’re minorities.

facts: NYC didn’t become a dominant blood and crip area until little Wayne started pushing that blood shyt in the early 2000’s. Then all of sudden you saw a huge wave of blood and crips in NYC aka following the trend.

Some New Yorkers are delusional thinking they aren’t biting LA shyt. Of course you are, the same way a lot of these areas did. Just pay homage to originators and move the fukk on, it ain’t that serious.

At this stage LA artists have much more power and influence than NYC artists.

1. TDE
2. Tyler the Creator
3. Roddy Rich
4. YG
5. Ty Dolla Sign
6. Anderson Paak

and the list goes on.

Los Angeles is still setting trends. ATL still trendsetting. NYC not so much :manny:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
“Crips don’t die they multiply”. For real the only reason nikkas look at NY banging a certain way is because of how NY had their nose turned up towards it. And that’s mostly some older cats. If nikkas were going ot to get money you don’t think they thought other places wouldn’t be influenced by them.

Some of these dudes don’t be outside like that wherever their from let alone Cali but they love to watch shyt on Youtube and than make comments or start throwing shots. Like dude with all the symbols in his name and shyt.

nikkas will bytch about somebody not being from NY so they can’t speak on it(which I respect) but than turn around and do the same thing.

100%...

I actually underestimated Kev's age, I don't follow him that closely. But he was born in '68 meaning he's currently 51-52, that underscores even more what I said earlier...

Last edited: