The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this doesn't make sense

NY was looked at as one of the cultural capitals in this country for decades. When hip hop emerged, NY became THE cultural capital for young people. People copied styles,slang, etc from New York and that promoted a kind of swagger bordering on arrogance among some New Yorkers. They laughed at cities that were late on trends.....doing shyt 4-8 months after they started doing it.
When NY street dudes went out of town they fostered that same attitude.

Shocks everybody when NY was openly copying another city.
Get over it - NY is not copying shyt. The difference is that the internet along social media, communication access made styles and trends more cross- boundary and socially attainable. This is not brain surgery - we don’t need a dissertation. NY never needed a co-sign or approval from other cities to get put on or remain relevant.
:snooze:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it started in the LA Black community, not just the "Black community"

Does that matter at this point? Who cares what they doing with the connect right now is what matters. All i see em doing is Vlad interview

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’ll start taking Cali nikkas serious when they start approaching the NY dudes claiming blood and crip and have a dialogue with them.

In reality Dave East is in Cali getting tours from 30z and Nipsey (RIP) always in Brooklyn chilling with crips.

Every time a Cali dude gives an opinion on bloods and crips outside of Cali they always talking from their bed room in Cali and never having any type of convo with people like Jim Jones, Dave East claiming these things.

You notice Chicago gangsters don’t typically do this foolishness with GDs, and Vice Lords to the extent of Cali dudes.

I also notice it’s always a Cali dude that’s washed up or is clout chasing.

Prime example below

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Ubn shouldve just come up with a creative ass name like godbody souls or black fellowship or some shyt

Bc they really not west coast bloods at all in any shape or form.

Hell they seem to operate more like the vice lords than cali bloods

UBN should have just stayed UBN. United Black Nation with the Red, Green and Black flag would have been dope. They already had a bunch of sets ready to go.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate
I mean im not an expert but
Eastcoast bloods rep the 5 point star like vice lords. West coast bloods dont except the stones

They have 'rank structure' like vls. West coast bloods apparently do not.

They have 'branches' (like 9trey, smm, g shine, billys). That shyt doesn't exist on the west coast. Vls have branches though.

The ubn is basically a different entity from cali bloods

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get over it - NY is not copying shyt. The difference is that the internet along social media, communication access made styles and trends more cross- boundary and socially attainable. This is not brain surgery - we don’t need a dissertation. NY never needed a co-sign or approval from other cities to get put on or remain relevant.
stay out my mentions fugly bytch

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
stay out my mentions fugly bytch
You don’t know me or see me to comment on shyt ho. Mad over a neg in that other thread, so you had to make a whole seperate unrelated comment on this one. emotional spazzing. Mind your business, Canadian. We stopped using the word “fugly” over here back in the 90s. You’ll get over it and be back to dapping in a week or so.