Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At this point maybe they should hold off on the Han Solo movie and just wait until they can perfect the human cgi effects so they can recreate a young Harrison Ford.

Because god knows no matter how good that kid he is... he's not measuring up to Ford.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tumblr_oidm74JwuS1vtn9ijo4_500.gif

tumblr_oidm74JwuS1vtn9ijo3_500.gif

tumblr_oidm74JwuS1vtn9ijo2_500.gif

tumblr_oidm74JwuS1vtn9ijo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tarkin in ROTS was :scust:. They tried too hard with the prosthetic makeup.
The fact that they didn't even think to make Tarkin a character at all in the prequels bothered me. I mean why not use that time to flesh out such a major character from the originals?

I think I might have even liked it more if HE were in the senator palpatine role... the greedy and corrupt politician who secretly does the bidding of this ancient Sith Lord on the low.

I mean come on how the fukk can the Chancellor of the republic be an evil wizard and not have his cover blown. more believable he would bribe a senator and promise him power in exchange for more leverage until he was emperor himself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh wait that was dude from the Prequel trilogy who pulled the thelma and louise with yoda after the emporer fight right?!! I knew dude looked familiar. I wasnt even going in focusing on easter eggs just tryin to absorb the new characters

Yeah Bail Organa, Leia's dad. They were talking about Obi

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
At this point maybe they should hold off on the Han Solo movie and just wait until they can perfect the human cgi effects so they can recreate a young Harrison Ford.

Because god knows no matter how good that kid he is... he's not measuring up to Ford.
at least wait for the fukking guy to die first?
If they did so..i guessFord would do the voice dubbing as he would still be somewhat involved..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
at least wait for the fukking guy to die first?
If they did so..i guessFord would do the voice dubbing as he would still be somewhat involved..
Ford could be dead or alive why would it matter? You don't think he'll take a payday for having to do absolutely ZERO work?

It would be nice if he could do the voice but I'm confident they'd be able to find someone who could sound like him. I thought Tarkin sounded just like he was supposed to.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The fact that it was a suicide mission makes the Rebellion seem more badass. Everything about this film delivered. Vader at the end in god mode was amazing...

These new Star Wars films are great to me... 13second scenes are making the entire film worth it (TR-88 Storm Trooper in EP 7).