Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't read a post in this thread in weeks. I went into this without reading reviews. Only a couple friends who told me they liked it but they didn't tell me anything about it.

THIS shyt WAS :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I loved that it delves more into the dirt and the grime, we get a lot of "regular people doing regular shyt" and that was great. It's STAR WARS after all and they delivered. Gareth Edwards delivered a war epic. I didn't think they'd do it but they did. So many :ohmy: :ohmy: moments.

I'll get more into it later after I read through some of the thread but I loved this shyt.

Vader yo :whoo: :wow: :wow:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
After watching this a second time, I have to agree. I don't get the complaints about pacing and it being slow in the first act. People can't complain about lack of character development one hand and then the exposition and interactions needed to build characters on another. The third act wouldn't have even made sense without the first act.
Yeah this wasn't slow AT ALL

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i seriously didn't know they used CGI on their faces just thought they got actors that looked like the people. Then I go on reddit where everyone is like "Those CGI faces were so uncanny and awkward looking, it looked really bad" :beli:

My girl didn't even know until I told her after the movie. I didn't think it looked bad and it took me a scene or so to realize it on Tarkin. It wasn't bad at all to me.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
shyt was piff :wow:

What the hell was that corny ass pun Vader had though when he met the director though :what:

It was all forgiven in that final scene you know which one I'm talking about :wow::wow::wow:

IP Man's character is still stupid to me though :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
added more:damn:
tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o6_r2_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o5_r2_540.gif
That was just unforgettable.

Would have preferred more Vader I thought Mendelson was meh.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Also, this is how you do a female character.

Don't make the men stupid or weak or simpin

Don't break the rules of the franchise to make her cooler.

Yeah the story was centered around her but everyone had their own motivations

Jyn is my favorite female character in the live action installments(Asoka obviously better)