Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That was just unforgettable.

Would have preferred more Vader I thought Mendelson was meh.

The one thing I would've added/changed was have one additional team member be on that 'The force is a bunch of bogus!' :camby: steez, having him survive all the way to the end, only to have him come face to face with Vader and in his final moments realizes the force is very, very fukking real.:damn:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
@Fresh you watch this in theatres or just watch the cam version out? The first 20 mins or so are slow but def not the 1st hour

mostly packed movie theater Sat evening.
the beginning dragged for a long ass time, it is what it is. I didn't have a stop watch on me, sorry, I didn't FALL asleep, but we were fighting sleep for a minute, Im def not backing down on that.

And bruh, it was MORE than 20 mins, and I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan, not casual by any means, so u missed me with that "cam version" subliminal, but its cool bro whatever lol

and not only do I have a great attention span, sorry not a mid 90s baby who grew up in the instant gratification era, I have patience, remember when it used to take FOREVER for a movie to go from theaters to VHS :mjpls:

sidenote - I fux with this forum, always laid back no matter what, made it a point to come in for Civil War... and Sharknado :pachaha:

can't wait for Fate of the Furious to enjoy the fukkery in here :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Hmmm, you may be right. Just seemed like they said it way too much, guess it was overload from the chinese guy saying it over and over.

Another question, so the secret mission for the main guy was to kill the guy who worked on the Death Star so that the empire couldnt finish it. But at the time the guy makes it there to shoot the engineer they already know the weapon is finished so at that point your only option is to try and capture him to confirm the weakness. They should have called off the assassination mission.

I think he was going to but then he saw him step in and try to save all those engineers' lives