Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw this was upped... still living on the "most pointless movie ever made" hill, and will die here. Cassian Andor getting a series basically acknowledges their admission that this movie brought nothing new or necessary to the cannon and they need to expand on it.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It’s high for me tho. And I got last Jedi higher than a lot of you here too if not for one simple reason that it’s not a cosplay version of three prior movies. But rogue one just on a moviemaking level is probably higher than return of the Jedi

It's without a doubt better than Return of the Jedi, in many ways it's better than A New Hope as well. Rogue One is Disney's diamond in the rough at this star wars shyt that they will probably never duplicate.

I was referring to A New Hope when I said OG, but I’d still probably put RotJ over it. The opening, metal bikini, bad ass Luke, Yoda, speeder bike chase, Luke/Vader/Emperor.

I liked Rogue One, have all the Black Series figures, but the only character I really gave a shyt about was the robot, and I found Tarkin jarring as hell for most of it. CGI and height.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YEP

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN
THE LAST WEVE SEEN OF VADER.

TOP 3 STAR WARS MOVIE EVER

:devil:
:evil:

I feel like this a good use of Vader too... obviously wasn't allowed to go all out on the main characters, but he was really about to make Ezra cut his head off.

the Obi-Wan Vader is powerful on the right level, but no where near properly sadistic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I feel like this a good use of Vader too... obviously wasn't allowed to go all out on the main characters, but he was really about to make Ezra cut his head off.

the Obi-Wan Vader is powerful on the right level, but no where near properly sadistic.

OH I MEANT LIVE ACTION.

I DONT WATCH THE CARTOONS.

:devil:
:evil: