Rodman in ‘96: “The league is so watered-down, we can beat pretty much anyone with our eyes closed”

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to mention Jason Kidd, Rasheed Wallace, Ben Wallace, Antonio McDyess, Antoine Walker, Chauncey Billups, etc.

This era was so stacked with talent that there's even more star players I'm forgetting to mention. By far the most talent rich era in NBA history. Also the most raw grimey era. Only real nikkas survived back then. p*ssy shyt like all this three-point shooting wouldn't fly.

:trash:

Only real nikkas survived, yet Tim Duncan dominated.

The same Tim Duncan with a Dungeons and Dragons tattoo on his back.

tim-duncan-tattoo.jpg

:mjlol:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
90s talent was definitely spread out. That's what made it so special. All this teamming up to form super teams is p*ssy as fukk.

I loved it when back in the day every team had a star. Mitch Richmond on the Kings. Terrell Brandon on the Cavs. Every team on NBA Live 98 other than the Clippers was playable.

Those were the days. :wow:

That was unnecessary to shyt on thw Clippers bruh :dead:

But you right, sorry Loy Vaught

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
By the late 90s talent was arguably worse than it was in the 80s add expansion to that and the talent pool is filled with guys that would otherwise be playing overseas or out of professional basketball as a whole.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why did Shaq and Kobe get swept by the Jazz in 98 then? It should have been easy work for them.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Shaq and Kobe get swept by the Jazz in 98 then? It should have been easy work for them.
Kobe was in year 2 avg 15 ppg...its wasnt even Shaq and Kobe yet. Shaq was the master of not only losing to but getting swept by squads with comparable or less talent.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Kobe was in year 2 avg 15 ppg...its wasnt even Shaq and Kobe yet. Shaq was the master of not only losing to but getting swept by squads with comparable or less talent.
It should have been easy work for them to beat the Jazz. I mean they were trash after all.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
90s talent was definitely spread out. That's what made it so special. All this teamming up to form super teams is p*ssy as fukk.

I loved it when back in the day every team had a star. Mitch Richmond on the Kings. Terrell Brandon on the Cavs. Every team on NBA Live 98 other than the Clippers was playable.

Those were the days. :wow:
On 2K, I only have 1 star for every NBA team. I be customizing the rosters like "be a man, you bytch"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nikkaS HAD 4 ALL STARS
INCLUDING EDDIE JONES,
NICK VAN AXEL, RICK FOX, HORRY,
ELDEN CAMPBELL AND FISHER

:devil:
:evil: