Stars, coaches and media shyt on diluted 90s NBA, in real time

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Got damn you’re an idiot.

Is LeBron causing global warming & the war in Israel too?

Like a lil kid throwing a tantrum because you tell him Santa ain’t real
:pachaha:

Like I asked the supposed spurs fan, Tim Duncan was being called the GOAT PF when he was still playing. What player/era was denigrated to boost him up? People like Nick Wright, Gilbert Arenas, and JJ Reddikk who have done this in regards to Jordan have either obvious or admitted ties to Lebron. What other player got that treatment?

Bring something to the table that can be dissected other than your tantrums/feelings
:unimpressed:

Daps
I'll tell you how this is the case, in the 90s, I thought the game was inside out? You would feed the post first, correct? True of false, and since you wanna go there, Mark Price played with a guy named Brad Daugherty correct, who was the lead scorer on the team? Who do you think fed Brad the ball? Himself.

Who do you think gave Larry Nance the ball in transition and coming off pin downs Himself or the PG? Since you said that the point guard was the "primary ball handler" so if this is the case, who is making these passes to the Larry Nance, the Craig Echlos, the Brad Daughterty, the Hot Rod Williams :mjlol: Who is knocking down shots when these players get double teamed and have to pass out? :mjlol: I guess nobody huh.

When you pass outta of double teams, 9/10 times the shooter shoots the ball, what do we call that boys and girl?? spot up shooters, Mark average 15 to 16 a game, but you want us to believe that Mark was blowing by defenders and getting to the cup at ease for 82 games in his entire career,
This is how I know you never watched him play.

You're using a general marker of how the game was played during the 90s [inside-out], and then falsely concluding that Price got his assists primarily by passing to the post or passing to players coming off pin-downs.

That's NOT the type of PG he was.

He's referenced as one of the players who revolutionized the PG position for a reason: he's one of the first who utilized the PnR to generate offense for himself and his teammates.

Let's put your bullshyt to the test -

25 of his 30 points came from creating his own shot (5 points came from off-the-ball)
The majority of his assists came from creating off-the-dribble (largely running the PnR).

How could he possibly have generated that much offense if he was just a spot-up shooter, according to you? What makes it even worse is, I posted that other highlights clip in the previous two posts, and asked you how many times you saw him spotting-up and you didn't answer. I'd ask you to provide some evidence of him being this spot-up shooter like you claim he was, but we both know you never will, because it doesn't exist.
When former players talking about Mark Price, what's the first thing that they would say, He was a good creator off the dribble and that he would beat you off the dribble or was he a deadly spot up shooter that you couldn't leave open :mjlol: I'll let you answer that yourself smart guy
Let's see what they say, shall we?

:mjgrin:

"Remember how hard he was to check on the PnR?" - Webber
"He was the best shooting PG of his day, and the reason for that is, he could shoot any shot. As Kenny said, he invented splitting the PnR. He could shoot the runner in the lane, he could stop on a dime and shoot the transition 3." - Kerr
"Mark Price, off the PnR, is one of the greatest shooters I've ever seen" - Zeke
"He gets easy baskets for his teammates because of his ability to penetrate" - Lenny Wilkins

Here former players are praising his ability to create shots off the PnR, and his ability to get into the lane, yet you're trying to paint a narrative he was strictly a spot-up shooter.

Are you done or are you done?
I guess Reggie Miller wasn't a spot up shooter either :mjlol:
Reggie wasn't the primary ball-handler for his team. He was strictly a 2, whose diet of shots came off-the-ball. Mark Price took the majority of his shots whilst he had the ball in his hands, creating for himself.

What the fukk were you watching during the 90s where you thought Reggie and Mark Price played the same way?
I guess John Stockton wasn't a spot up shooter either, former players wouldn't consider him a spot up shooter or anything :mjlol:

He led the league in assist for years and many considered him a spot up shooter

I can't believe yall be championing dudes like Gil smh. This is yall leader :mjlol:
Nobody refers to Stockton as a spot-up shooter. He had the ball in his hands to create. He didn't play off-the-ball. That term is reserved for players who primarily play off-the-ball. If you're averaging as many assists as Stockton did, you're not recognized as a spot-up shooter. It's pretty damn black and white.

Look at this game where he's in more of a scoring mood.

Literally not a single bucket out of his 30 points came from spotting up. Every single bucket he scored came from creating off-the-dribble, except for one, where he makes a cut to the rim. He was infamous for only passing when there was a clear assist opportunity, so spotting up and receiving a pass from someone else was rare for him. How are you running around pounding your chest acting like you know what you're talking about and yet you're this clueless about the most basic shyt?

:picard:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This is how I know you never watched him play.

You're using a general marker of how the game was played during the 90s [inside-out], and then falsely concluding that Price got his assists primarily by passing to the post or passing to players coming off pin-downs.

That's NOT the type of PG he was.

He's referenced as one of the players who revolutionized the PG position for a reason: he's one of the first who utilized the PnR to generate offense for himself and his teammates.

Let's put your bullshyt to the test -

25 of his 30 points came from creating his own shot (5 points came from off-the-ball)
The majority of his assists came from creating off-the-dribble (largely running the PnR).

How could he possibly have generated that much offense if he was just a spot-up shooter, according to you? What makes it even worse is, I posted that other highlights clip in the previous two posts, and asked you how many times you saw him spotting-up and you didn't answer. I'd ask you to provide some evidence of him being this spot-up shooter like you claim he was, but we both know you never will, because it doesn't exist.

Let's see what they say, shall we?

"Remember how hard he was to check on the PnR?" - Webber
"He was the best shooting PG of his day, and the reason for that is, he could shoot any shot. As Kenny said, he invented splitting the PnR. He could shoot the runner in the lane, he could stop on a dime and shoot the transition 3." - Kerr
"Mark Price, off the PnR, is one of the greatest shooters I've ever seen" - Zeke
"He gets easy baskets for his teammates because of his ability to penetrate" - Lenny Wilkins

Here former players are praising his ability to create shots off the PnR, and his ability to get into the lane, yet you're trying to paint a narrative he was strictly a spot-up shooter.

Are you done or are you done?

Reggie wasn't the primary ball-handler for his team. He was strictly a 2, whose diet of shots came off-the-ball. Mark Price took the majority of his shots whilst he had the ball in his hands, creating for himself.

What the fukk were you watching during the 90s where you thought Reggie and Mark Price played the same way?

Nobody refers to Stockton as a spot-up shooter. He had the ball in his hands to create. He didn't play off-the-ball. That term is reserved for players who primarily play off-the-ball. If you're averaging as many assists as Stockton did, you're not recognized as a spot-up shooter. It's pretty damn black and white.

Look at this game where he's in more of a scoring mood.

Literally not a single bucket out of his 30 points came from spotting up. Every single bucket he scored came from creating off-the-dribble, except for one, where he makes a cut to the rim. He was infamous for only passing when there was a clear assist opportunity, so spotting up and receiving a pass from someone else was rare for him. How are you running around pounding your chest acting like you know what you're talking about and yet you're this clueless about the most basic shyt?

:picard:

:blessed: 90s, the game was played 'inside' that's either true or false, and it's true.

1st it was how does a spot of shooter get 10 assists a game, and I walked yo ass down with my explanation explaining to you how that happens . Every PG runs a PNR dummy, Steve Kerr ran a pnr, BJ Armstrong ran a pnr, Craig Hodges ran a pnr, came off picks and shot the ball but was still considered a spot up shooter.

All the emojis and mock post won't prove your stance. The current NBA players CANNOT play in the 90s.
All what you've posted from the others players is the shyt that I've said, when you asked me how he gets assists, I said he has to feed his teammates the ball:mjlol:

Breh you are bleeding out once again.

Steph Curry is NOT playing in the 90s, nor is a 17-year-old 18-year-old Luka or a soft ass Joker who average 10 points as a Rook in THIS CURRENT ERA

Checkmate
:mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Kick out by Daugherty to Price, yes, he drains the Spot up Jumper for 3 :mjlol:

He knocks down the spot up jumper :mjlol:

The Coli Hubi Brown man, you gotta stop breh

Curry and Luka, Rooks, not getting putting up numbers in the 90s, Remember KG only average 10 on a sorry team, Kobe 8 and Gilbert only 10 but Curry and Luka Rooks are supposed to put out more points in their first year.

:russ:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
And yet another example of you arguing in bad faith.

1988/1989 is part of that era.

Just because the teams weren't literally added in the years in the 90s, doesn't mean they didn't influence that period. An era isn't dicated by specific decades, as if all that happened in 1989 doesn't influence something in 1990. Do you understand what a flow-on effect is?

Six teams were added during that 90s era. Those six teams added, influenced what happened in the 90s. Or are you going to tell me the four teams added in 1988/1989 influenced the 80s instead, when there's eight other years prior where they didn't exist during the 80s? How does that make sense to you?

Everyone that talks about the expansion era is talking about the 90s. Not the 80s.
Your argument is trash, the competition in the playoffs don’t change, the best teams made it to the playoffs.

No one outside of Lestans talk about this fictional expansion era affecting the competitiveness of the 90s.

You want to know what affects competitiveness of a conference? Superstars in their prime teaming up in an attempt to bypass competition.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dale Curry, played for the Hornets, had a great shot, Dale Curry is a much better player than Rook Steph, "But you think Rook Steph would get his shyt off, average 20 points a game. I said Steph would be like a BJ Armstrong, Steve Kerr.
No he wasn’t and you didn’t watch rookie Steph.

Dude was cold from day one :mjlol:

fukking ridiculous :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
“Weak ass excuses” cuz Michael jordan couldn’t beat a team with 3 all stars while being a 6 or 8 seed with 0 all stars besides him :mjlol:

Btw lebrons teams were winning 66 & 61 games while being a 1 seed. His team WAS good enough he just failed when it mattered then ran to create super teams
That was largely because of him as on/off on both ends tells the story.

This is hilarious given what you just typed about MJ and I agree that his teams in the 80’s weren’t good enough to win and it shouldn’t be held against him but MJ ain’t winning shyt on the Cavs. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
1st it was how does a spot of shooter get 10 assists a game, and I walked yo ass down with my explanation explaining to you how that happens .
You didn't walk down shyt.

You made up a fictive in your head about how PGs are primarily spot-up shooters because they receive the ball out on perimeter through catch-and-shoot opportunities, once big men get doubled. It doesn't work like that. PGs of the 90s, who set the table for their respective teams, didn't primarily score their points through catch-and-shoot, especially not Mark Price. You created a theoretical based on your fundamental misunderstanding of the game, that because you believe the 90s was inside-out, that therefore, PGs didn't create their own shots, and that they only scored when the ball was passed out of the post to them.

That's not reflective of what happened. You have a complete distorted perception of the 90s.

You said and I quote - "When former players talking about Mark Price, what's the first thing that they would say?".

I then provided actual evidence of quotes from former players, where they describe him as an innovator of creating offense for himself off the PnR, they describe him as capable of shooting any type of shot, they describe him as being great at driving into the lane and breaking the defense down off-the-dribble, and they describe him as one of the best shooters in the PnR.

Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Kerr? Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Zeke? Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Lenny Wilkins (you know the same cat that coached him for most of his career)?

I even provided tape where he he scored 80+% of his points off-the-dribble, in a 30-piece performance, that is reflective of what these old heads are saying about his game.

How about some more evidence -

1st bucket - dribbles into a pull-up in the PnR
2nd bucket - hits a step-back 3 in ISO
3rd bucke t- breaks down his defender, off-the-dribble, and hits a runner in the lane
4th bucket - dribbles into 3 off the PnR
5th bucket - catch-and-shoot 3
6th bucket - comes off the PnR and hits pull-up
7th bucket - dribbles into a runner off the glass
8th bucket - catch-and-shoot 2
9th bucket - creates in transition, passes, then picks up a loose ball and hits a jumper
10th bucket - hits a pull-up off the PnR
11th bucket - hits a pull-up off the PnR.

Once again, a game where an overwhelming amount of his points came from creating his own shot, primarily in the PnR. Not spot-up shooting.

This is another case of you lying through your teeth because you don't want to walk back what you've said, as it'll undermine your whole position. If you admit that you're wrong about what kind of a player he was, then you have to admit that you're wrong about what Steph would be in the 90s.

:lolbron:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You didn't walk down shyt.

You made up a fictive in your head about how PGs are primarily spot-up shooters because they receive the ball out on perimeter through catch-and-shoot opportunities, once big men get doubled. It doesn't work like that. PGs of the 90s, who set the table for their respective teams, didn't primarily score their points through catch-and-shoot, especially not Mark Price. You created a theoretical based on your fundamental misunderstanding of the game, that because you believe the 90s was inside-out, that therefore, PGs didn't create their own shots, and that they only scored when the ball was passed out of the post to them.

That's not reflective of what happened. You have a complete distorted perception of the 90s.

You said and I quote - "When former players talking about Mark Price, what's the first thing that they would say?".

I then provided actual evidence of quotes from former players, where they describe him as an innovator of creating offense for himself off the PnR, they describe him as capable of shooting any type of shot, they describe him as being great at driving into the lane and breaking the defense down off-the-dribble, and they describe him as one of the best shooters in the PnR.

Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Kerr? Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Zeke? Are you telling me you know more about Price's game than Lenny Wilkins (you know the same cat that coached him for most of his career)?

I even provided tape where he he scored 80+% of his points off-the-dribble, in a 30-piece performance, that is reflective of what these old heads are saying about his game.

How about some more evidence -

1st bucket - dribbles into a pull-up in the PnR
2nd bucket - hits a step-back 3 in ISO
3rd bucke t- breaks down his defender, off-the-dribble, and hits a runner in the lane
4th bucket - dribbles into 3 off the PnR
5th bucket - catch-and-shoot 3
6th bucket - comes off the PnR and hits pull-up
7th bucket - dribbles into a runner off the glass
8th bucket - catch-and-shoot 2
9th bucket - creates in transition, passes, then picks up a loose ball and hits a jumper
10th bucket - hits a pull-up off the PnR
11th bucket - hits a pull-up off the PnR.

Once again, a game where an overwhelming amount of his points came from creating his own shot, primarily in the PnR. Not spot-up shooting.

This is another case of you lying through your teeth because you don't want to walk back what you've said, as it'll undermine your whole position. If you admit that you're wrong about what kind of a player he was, then you have to admit that you're wrong about what Steph would be in the 90s.

:lolbron:

This is easy breh. There you go again. I said Mark Price was a spot up shooter but what you wanna do to try and strengthen your stance on Curry being able to play in the 90s is say that I am saying ALL pgs in the 90s were like that and I already said Terrell Brandon could create. You asked me how can a spot up shooter get 10 assists per game and I said the game was an inside out game which is was and I said the Cavs had a Center that they featured and Price would make passes to the post, double team would come and he would hit the open shot, Price would in transition would hit Larry Nance and he would get his touches off of pin downs, staggered screens.
You sir in the last post want to dress it up as to me saying ALL PGS did was catch and shoot which is a lie, I never said that.

Furthermore, ROOK Curry and the 17 or 18 year Luka would not be able to create shots in a league with hand checking, bodying up on guards, and other physical aspects in the game.

Joker who averaged 10 points in his ROOK year in this soft ass Era wouldn't do nothing against the bigs in the 90s. You went so far to say that this dude will be better than Shaq. That is the dumbest take ever when buddy only averaged 10 points in his Rook year.

But you want folks to believe he would average MORE in the 90s? Buddy let an older Dwight shut him down in the Finals but you putting him over a Prime Shaq

Like I said and been saying for the past week an a half now, Rook Curry, 2nd year Curry, 3rd year Curry and that 17, 18 year old Luka who is slow wouldn't put up numbers in the 90s

Kobe only averaged 8 and KG only averaged 10, and they two players are more talented than any players in this current Era as Rooks.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
In the 90s, Dale Curry had a great shot, better skill set than Rook Curry, Hell his brother Seth got recruited to Duke and Steph did not get a single offer but we expect a Rook Steph to light shyt up in the NBA in the 90s?

When his Dale who had better skills wasn't even the number 1 option in the 90s on any of his team but we are expecting to believe that Steph is coming into the NBA in 1995 and average 15 pgs

Kobe, who is more talented with better skills than Curry as ROOK only averaged 8 points Kobe had to get stronger.

KG only averaged 10 points per game over an 82 game season
Gilbert Arenas averaged only 10 and Gil came from Arizona, but we are thinking Rook Curry or a 17 or 18 year old Luka is dominating? With no quickness smh.

Sad