Stars, coaches and media shyt on diluted 90s NBA, in real time

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
In the 90s, Dale Curry had a great shot, better skill set than Rook Curry, Hell his brother Seth got recruited to Duke and Steph did not get a single offer but we expect a Rook Steph to light shyt up in the NBA in the 90s?

When his Dale who had better skills wasn't even the number 1 option in the 90s on any of his team but we are expecting to believe that Steph is coming into the NBA in 1995 and average 15 pgs

Kobe, who is more talented with better skills than Curry as ROOK only averaged 8 points Kobe had to get stronger.

KG only averaged 10 points per game over an 82 game season
Gilbert Arenas averaged only 10 and Gil came from Arizona, but we are thinking Rook Curry or a 17 or 18 year old Luka is dominating? With no quickness smh.

Sad
Dell Curry don’t agree with you :mjlol:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
In the 90s, Dale Curry had a great shot, better skill set than Rook Curry, Hell his brother Seth got recruited to Duke and Steph did not get a single offer but we expect a Rook Steph to light shyt up in the NBA in the 90s?

When his Dale who had better skills wasn't even the number 1 option in the 90s on any of his team but we are expecting to believe that Steph is coming into the NBA in 1995 and average 15 pgs

Kobe, who is more talented with better skills than Curry as ROOK only averaged 8 points Kobe had to get stronger.

KG only averaged 10 points per game over an 82 game season
Gilbert Arenas averaged only 10 and Gil came from Arizona, but we are thinking Rook Curry or a 17 or 18 year old Luka is dominating? With no quickness smh.

Sad

Damon Stoudemire averaged 20 as a rookie but Steph would struggle? :mjlol:

Rookie Steph is averaging 40 with ease in the watered down shortened 3-point line era.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Your dad a fukkin idiot :dead:

His dumb ass expected jordan to beat teams with multiple all stars while having NONE. Bulls had the 3rd worst record in the nba in 1984 but was expected to beat the damn Celtics or pistons who been to multiple ecf/finals with multiple all stars . Nba has the dumbest fans on the planet
You flabby Jordan dikkeaters are so shameless :mjlol: All the context in the world for Jordan's L's but never apply that logic elsewhere. Ya'll act like the 1990s were a full of parity when Jordan had a top 10 teammate and elite role players (had two other HOF teammates during the second threepeat) while Reggie Miller was hooping with Rik Smits and Patrick Ewing had John Starks :dead:

Jordan lost when he had a shyt team and won when he was on a team that can contend without him in a league weakened by expansion.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You flabby Jordan dikkeaters are so shameless :mjlol: All the context in the world for Jordan's L's but never apply that logic elsewhere. Ya'll act like the 1990s were a full of parity when Jordan had a top 10 teammate and elite role players (had two other HOF teammates during the second threepeat) while Reggie Miller was hooping with Rik Smits and Patrick Ewing had John Starks :dead:

Jordan lost when he had a shyt team and won when he was on a team that can contend without him in a league weakened by expansion.

:russell:

bulls beat several teams with 2 all stars during their championship runs lakers,cavs,pacers,magic,heat,sonics,jazz,pistons,suns. Get your goofy dikkriding ass out my alerts dumb boy

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

bulls beat several teams with 2 all stars during their championship runs lakers,cavs,pacers,magic,heat,sonics,jazz,pistons,suns. Get your goofy dikkriding ass out my alerts dumb boy
So a few washed teams, a young Magic team, and teams with all-stars like Mark Price, Rik Smits, and Dan Majerle. What's sad is that's the pinnacle of Jordan's comp in the wack ass expansion era.

The 1994 Bulls beat most of those teams :mjlol: ya'll really some flabby stuck in the past retards

Daps
This is easy breh. There you go again. I said Mark Price was a spot up shooter but what you wanna do to try and strengthen your stance on Curry being able to play in the 90s is say that I am saying ALL pgs in the 90s were like that and I already said Terrell Brandon could create. You asked me how can a spot up shooter get 10 assists per game and I said the game was an inside out game which is was and I said the Cavs had a Center that they featured and Price would make passes to the post, double team would come and he would hit the open shot, Price would in transition would hit Larry Nance and he would get his touches off of pin downs, staggered screens.
I have debunked this with actual evidence.

Why do you think repeating it will change anything? Why do you think your imagination of what you think happened holds greater value than reality?

Can you not read? Can you not see? Can you not hear?

If you can, then why don't you look, listen and digest the verifiable proof of what you're saying is untrue?

If someone shows you actual evidence of it raining last Tuesday, why do you think repeating that it didn't rain proves your point? Why do you think your opinion is above reality? Why do you think your opinion is above former players who spoke about his game? Why do you have such a hard time acknowledging facts when they're presented to you?
Kobe only averaged 8 and KG only averaged 10, and they two players are more talented than any players in this current Era as Rooks.
Why the fukk do you keep posting this bullshyt as if it's not been debunked? Seriously, nxgga, is you slow?

Lionel Collins and Derrick Coleman averaged 18 ppg during their rookie reasons in the 90s
Larry Johnson averaged 19 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Christian Laettner averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Walt Williams averaged 17 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Jamal Mashburn averaged 19 ppg during his rookie seaosn in the 90s
Isaiah Rider averaged 17 ppg during his rookie seaosn in the 90s
Jerry Stackhouse and Damon Stoudamire averaged 19 ppg during their rookie seasons in the 90s
Shareef Abdur-Rahim averaged 19 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Stephon Marbury averaged 16 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Keith van Horn averaged 20 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Vince Carter averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Steve Francis averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s***.

READ THE MF LIST. READ THE MF LIST OF ALL THE ROOKIES WHO HAD HIGH POINTS AVERAGES IN THE 90s.

Are you telling me all those players are more talented than KG and Kobe?

If not, how did lesser talented players than Kobe and KG manage to have high-volume scoring rookie seasons? If midget ass Damon Stoudamire could average 19 ppg in his rookie year, why couldn't Steph and Luka average similar? Are you telling me that Mighty Mouse is more talented than both of them? Are you telling me all those players listed are more talented than Steph and Luka?

Do you not see other folks coming up in this thread and pointing out how stupid your position is?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So a few washed teams, a young Magic team, and teams with all-stars like Mark Price, Rik Smits, and Dan Majerle. What's sad is that's the pinnacle of Jordan's comp in the wack ass expansion era.

The 1994 Bulls beat most of those teams :mjlol: ya'll really some flabby stuck in the past retards

They beat NONE in the playoffs/finals like the jordan bulls did :unimpressed:lol @ teams that made the ecf or finals being washed :pachaha:

1st the narrative was the bulls were so much better until your revisionist ass didn’t realize they beat several teams in the ecf/finals that had multiple all stars.btw pippen wasn’t an all star in ‘91 or ‘98 stupid. So jordan beat multiple teams with more all stars then he had(lakers,pistons,& pacers)in 2 of his championship runs you’re done

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They beat NONE in the playoffs/finals like the jordan bulls did :unimpressed:lol @ teams that made the ecf or finals being washed :pachaha:

1st the narrative was the bulls were so much better until your revisionist ass didn’t realize they beat several teams in the ecf/finals that had multiple all stars.btw pippen wasn’t an all star in ‘91 or ‘98 stupid. So jordan beat multiple teams with more all stars then he had(lakers,pistons,& pacers)in 2 of his championship runs you’re done
It's the 1990s dummy, just because they made the all-star team doesn't mean they were historical players. Chris Gatling, Christian Laettner, Detlef Schrempf, Tom Gugliotta were all-stars in that weak ass decade. Teams with Mark Price, Rik Smits, Dan Majerle and even Shawn Kemp as 1st or 2nd options is objectively weak comp. That's why you gotta hang your hat on the Bulls beating an injured post-Kareem version of the Lakers.

By your stupid logic Lebron beating the 2015 Hawks must have been a historic feat since they had four all-stars :skip:

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
It's the 1990s dummy, just because they made the all-star team doesn't mean they were historical players. Chris Gatling, Christian Laettner, Detlef Schrempf, Tom Gugliotta were all-stars in that weak ass decade. Teams with Mark Price, Rik Smits, Dan Majerle and even Shawn Kemp as 1st or 2nd options is objectively weak comp. That's why you gotta hang your hat on the Bulls beating an injured post-Kareem version of the Lakers.

Also, by your stupid logic Lebron beating the 2015 Hawks must have been a historic feat since they had four all-stars :skip:
Don’t mention that perineal finals loser with the dynasty bulls

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Those werent great teams outside of the Magic who had potential. None listed could beat the Heat, Spurs, or Warriors of the 2010s.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Damon Stoudemire averaged 20 as a rookie but Steph would struggle? :mjlol:

Rookie Steph is averaging 40 with ease in the watered down shortened 3-point line era.

Damon played at AZ and put up numbers in the 90s where the rules were different. You dudes never ever ever factor in those parameters.
Why the fukk do you think a player like him was even drafted because of his size or because of what he did in a conference and against competition at that size?

If Damon in the 1990s go to a Davidson, he doesn't get drafted, he dayum sure ain't no dayum lottery pick or is he??

Damon had more talent than a Rook Steph, Damon was recruited by a Top School

Steph wasn't even recruited by a Top School

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I have debunked this with actual evidence.

Why do you think repeating it will change anything? Why do you think your imagination of what you think happened holds greater value than reality?

Can you not read? Can you not see? Can you not hear?

If you can, then why don't you look, listen and digest the verifiable proof of what you're saying is untrue?

If someone shows you actual evidence of it raining last Tuesday, why do you think repeating that it didn't rain proves your point? Why do you think your opinion is above reality? Why do you think your opinion is above former players who spoke about his game? Why do you have such a hard time acknowledging facts when they're presented to you?

Why the fukk do you keep posting this bullshyt as if it's not been debunked? Seriously, nxgga, is you slow?

Lionel Collins and Derrick Coleman averaged 18 ppg during their rookie reasons in the 90s
Larry Johnson averaged 19 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Christian Laettner averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Walt Williams averaged 17 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Jamal Mashburn averaged 19 ppg during his rookie seaosn in the 90s
Isaiah Rider averaged 17 ppg during his rookie seaosn in the 90s
Jerry Stackhouse and Damon Stoudamire averaged 19 ppg during their rookie seasons in the 90s
Shareef Abdur-Rahim averaged 19 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Stephon Marbury averaged 16 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Keith van Horn averaged 20 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Vince Carter averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s
Steve Francis averaged 18 ppg during his rookie season in the 90s***.

READ THE MF LIST. READ THE MF LIST OF ALL THE ROOKIES WHO HAD HIGH POINTS AVERAGES IN THE 90s.

Are you telling me all those players are more talented than KG and Kobe?

If not, how did lesser talented players than Kobe and KG manage to have high-volume scoring rookie seasons? If midget ass Damon Stoudamire could average 19 ppg in his rookie year, why couldn't Steph and Luka average similar? Are you telling me that Mighty Mouse is more talented than both of them? Are you telling me all those players listed are more talented than Steph and Luka?

Do you not see other folks coming up in this thread and pointing out how stupid your position is?

Just like I told the other breh, I'm doing this shyt here to teach you nikkas now to let you understand how shyt worked in 1990s because you living in fantasy world.
I told you bout that.

Once again, in the 1990s what NBA team drafted a player out of Davidson?? At PG?? Lets start there, I like to deal with reality....also....DID ANY PLAYER IN THAT CONFERENCE That Davidson is in GET DRAFTED IN THE 1ST ROUND IN THE 90S LET ALONE AT DAVIDSON IN THE 90S???

That list you put up, where did most of those players play?? At small schools or notable schools?? Notable schools.

Why isn't a player from Steph conference drafted in the 1st round in the 90s??

Steph in the 90s will go 1st round over all those BETTER guards that got drafted??

No he would not dummy. Just like a 17 or 18 year old Luka would not get drafted over the SF or PF class in the 90s dummy

You haven't proved nothing dummy.

Those players you posted all had college careers, they adjusted to the game, rules in the 90s, that's why they could come and put up numbers, most of those players on your list are 3 to 4 year college players. STEPH Davidson team is not playing better competition in the 90s.

Steph or Luka is not getting drafted in the 90s from no dayum Davidson dummy at PG.

He wasn't even recruited higher than his brother Seth. Seth played at Duke.

Duke is not Davidson in 1995. Or in any 90s year

Seth has a greater chance of putting up less numbers and getting drafted than Steph or a 17 or 18 year old Luka in the 1990s

You haven't debunked shyt, you're just making this shyt too easy for me to debunk yo shyt.

Answer me this

What Davidson PG got drafted in the 1990s in the 1st round??

This is too fukking easy

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You tried to use a Mark Price as to say look he's smaller than Curry and he got drafted and I told yo silly ass that Mark played at G. Tech in the ACC conference
Buddy said Mighty Mouse, look where he from AZ, competition better.

Tell me this playboy, what NBA team in the 90s has taken a PG out of Davidson or any player from Davidson in the 1st round?

You have 10 years to pick from?
Go.

Let's see if a PG that you can name was taken in the 1st round that came out a fukking Davidson

Since you think a Steph would be drafted in the 90s by a NBA.

Name the previous PG that came from Davidson?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no NBA team wasting a 1st round or 2nd round pick in the 90s on a PG from fukking Davidson which like I stated on last week, Steph wouldn't have even gotten fukking drafted

@Gil Scott-Heroin
Tell us what NBA in the 90s drafted a PG from Davidson in the 1st fukking round?