Rodman in ‘96: “The league is so watered-down, we can beat pretty much anyone with our eyes closed”

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk around what was said, brehs.

The Bron card is a get out of the conversation card for heads on this site. Yall are like cacs who say "race card" to avoid what is discussed.
No I’ve personally see you shyt on posters off top for doing exactly what OP is doing.

Your tune changed up now tho :mjgrin:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No I’ve personally see you shyt on posters off top for doing exactly what OP is doing.

Your tune changed up now tho :mjgrin:

Nah. i don't label. I try to stick to the facts and admit fail if shown otherwise. You...you're no different than the "there goes the ____ card" users to avoid what's being discussed. Can't chop it up just sports with you. I'ts not like you don't bring good shyt to the board. Try it some more.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This what y’all doing in ya free time :russ:

same posters who shame them disguised Bron hate threads (rightfully so) in here & ain’t saying a word :scust:
Because the shoe is on the other foot now :mjgrin: we acknowledge the greatness of everyone till the libel pours out, then we bring receipts :mjgrin:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. i don't label. I try to stick to the facts and admit fail if shown otherwise. You...you're no different than the "there goes the ____ card" users to avoid what's being discussed. Can't chop it up just sports with you. I'ts not like you don't bring good shyt to the board. Try it some more.
:russ: I already know you not gone admit to it . It’s all good ....:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This what y’all doing in ya free time :russ:

same posters who shame them disguised Bron hate threads (rightfully so) in here & ain’t saying a word :scust:

Na the real problem is niccas is taking excerpts or sound bites from an interview Rodman said 2-6 months ago.

And repurposing or posting it up everyday like it’s something new, relevant and recent for every following day.

I love basketball like most, but get over it..... time to move on to Football.

I HATE the Cowboys but Cowboy discussions>>>>> this shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know:patrice:
I still wish we could have gotten those Rockets/Bulls Finals..
Dream was on some other shyt..
On both of those championship runs..
And Clyde never got his revenge..

5-1

With an even more Braggadocios Kenny Smith who would constantly remind folks he beat MJ in the finals to this day:wow:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Even Michael Wilbon said the '92 Bulls were the GOAT Bulls squad although I'd still give the edge to '96.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early 00s was trash.

Not surprised. This sentiment is typical of cacs considering the early 00s was the blackest era in NBA history. Ya'll cacs hate the street ball mentality from that era. But as black folks we loved it. 1 on 1 isolation play is the purest form of ball and how we grew up playing in the parks. As a cac you wouldn't understand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early 2000s play and teams >>> all

1999-2004 was the GOAT era for talent in NBA history. Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, KG, A.I., T-Mac, Dirk, Nash, Vince, Pierce, Ray Allen, Chris Webber, etc. All in their primes.

shyt was epic. By far the best era in NBA history.

Forgot to mention Jason Kidd, Rasheed Wallace, Ben Wallace, Antonio McDyess, Antoine Walker, Chauncey Billups, etc.

This era was so stacked with talent that there's even more star players I'm forgetting to mention. By far the most talent rich era in NBA history. Also the most raw grimey era. Only real nikkas survived back then. p*ssy shyt like all this three-point shooting wouldn't fly.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EXxVrpQUwAIHuBG