Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Imagine catching feelings, because Red Dead came and went, got over shadowed Last of US 2 and Ghost of Tsushima

so now you have to make a thread about a rock star, a company nobody is talking about because they make the same again for two decades, just because a popular game looked like shyt on a 7 year old consoles

yall fan boys are ridiculous, I though Cyberpunk was gonna be over hyped trash, you can see my post in this forum, Witcher 3 was overrated

all the problems with the physics in this game were in Witcher 3, that game had TERRIBLE PHYSICS, yet nobody cared, yet want to act brand new with this game

because dumb ass rock star fans thinks this was suppose to some kind GTA type of game when anybody with half a brain new this is basically a first person witcher 3 in a cyberpunk setting
Aight, breh. I can't take it anymore. It was me.

I'm the one who fukked your PC. I'm sorry, with that coolant system and skirt she looked so cute.

I'm sorry.

Now, drop the miserable attitude and enjoy your day.

GG

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Imagine catching feelings, because Red Dead came and went, got over shadowed Last of US 2 and Ghost of Tsushima

so now you have to make a thread about a rock star, a company nobody is talking about because they make the same again for two decades, just because a popular game looked like shyt on a 7 year old consoles

yall fan boys are ridiculous, I though Cyberpunk was gonna be over hyped trash, you can see my post in this forum, Witcher 3 was overrated

all the problems with the physics in this game were in Witcher 3, that game had TERRIBLE PHYSICS, yet nobody cared, yet want to act brand new with this game

because dumb ass rock star fans thinks this was suppose to some kind GTA type of game when anybody with half a brain new this is basically a first person witcher 3 in a cyberpunk setting
Red dead didn't just came and went. I played it for the first time ever, july of this year. 2 years after it released:heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Damn breh... Just @ me next time. And read....

I'm sitting in my living room, playing my ps5, playing cyberpunk (which means I have it), when I stopped to make this thread. I go on to say, THE WORLD in Cyberpunk is lifeless, doesn't immerse you in it, and doesn't have the same activities that a real world would have.

I didn't go into the story... If it was an RPG or not... Anything about what came and went. In fact I never named Last of Us, cause it wasn't OPEN WORLD.. And the world they did build was amazing. But again.. Open world.

Followed that up with naming open world games that ALSO fell short. So it wasn't even all on CP. That was just the game that once again, brought it to my attention. I called everyone out. NONE of them can build that world like Rockstar can, and you ain't named an open world game that has. Their attention to detail and fluidity of all aspects of the world, is top notch. Imagine them with any of the games I named. Doing an old city like Assassin's Creed, futuristic like CP or Fallout or watchdogs... Not the whole damn idea of the game.. But their world builds fukking suck in comparison.

Y'all are the ones making all these excuses. Getting upset about it. Stanning certain games. Oh it's the hardware. No.. Generation to generation. When you match up open world games. The ones Rockstar put out was light years ahead.

Disagree if you like but don't act like it's not up to debate

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Sitting here playing Cyberpunk and I have to pause to ask myself, why do I even bother?? How many damn years we wait on this. Ignore the bugs, graphics, glitches.....

This is a shyt game. Lifeless as fukk. NPC looks janky and goofy in their movements. Town looks empty and quiet. Layout is trash. Cars are straight trash. Driving is straight trash.

But it’s not their fault. Assassins creed. Watchdogs. I don’t give a fukk. Witcher. Fallout. Skyrim. Spider-Man. Ghosts.

None of these dudes can make a world like rockstar. None of their open world activities seem even close. None of their graphics are worth a damn when you compare it to GTA. Find some horses or cars that compare to the look and feel. Find the story that matches up that doesn’t just mean endless side quests of doing the same shyt. You ever get lost for hours in these games not doing missions? Just hunting or fishing or playing cards or driving around the city or going on cop chases. You ever do that in other games? Nah right to a mission or side mission. Zero dawn was great but what else was there to do in that “open world”.

I don’t even play online but Skyrim online. Final fantasy online. No mans sky. Any of these onlines rocking like that? These fools got time to beat you both ways and no other company can seem to do either one better.

I’m just venting cause damn rockstar. Can you feed us please. And also, can other companies please put out something worth a damn. Please. I don’t want to hear anymore about these new games coming that’s straight beat them and return them ass games. Let’s be real. nikkas still ain’t achieved San Andreas level game yet and that was two decades ago. Saints row dropped the ball.

Naughty dog got money. Do something man

giphy.gif

For what it's worth. Rockstar are the literal Rakim of this genre ,and have more practice and experience than anyone.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
@The Devil's Advocate

This is a fact.

Naughty Dog and Rockstar are simply more talented and better at making video games than everyone else.

No one does open world like rockstar.

No one does cinematic, wide linear like Naughty Dog. Point blank.

I don't know how or why the fukking gap is so wide, but it is. Other studios need to step their shyt way up.

How the hell you take 7 years to make Cyberbug 1977? With that trash AI? With that poor lifeless city?

Do you know how fukking INSANE a Naughty Dog game would be if it had a 7 year development cycle?

Theres Levels to talent man. People cant grasp the concept.

Yep. Having spoken to some former heads at Rockstar they...they just think different. It's really inspiring tbh. That bein said, Rockstar will be king of open world games, I'll be the king of racing games :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
wasn't a big fan of the new GTA's but red dead 2 was incredible. the one thing rockstar has on CDPR is the technical aspects. NPC's feel like they're going about their daily lives instead of just walking around for no reason. Hope CDPR learns from this situation and shuts the fukk up about their games unitl its ready to release like rockstar does.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

That character development was fukking amazing, the whole crew got developed and evolved over the course of the game hell watching Dutch decline and paranoia take over. Arthur growth and development from following and believing in all the bullshyt Dutch dropped his way his whole life to the realisation that there could be more for them out there and trying to guide John on the right path.:mjcry: