Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rockstar is tripping :skip:

it’s not for me but I can’t even complain at this point…also it should be noted that the ppl willing to pay for this are more than likely not the same ones complaining so I don’t get why folks (not you) are mad at those paying for what they want

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
it’s not for me but I can’t even complain at this point…also it should be noted that the ppl willing to pay for this are more than likely not the same ones complaining so I don’t get why folks (not you) are mad at those paying for what they want

Can't lie, if I was Rockstar I'd do the exact same thing. Milk GTA 5 until it isn't profitable then release GTA 6 to breath new life in it...then re-relase GTA online using the GTA 6 engine and milk my audience again :lolbron:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And idiots continue to support

Because of the OMGZ WOW RP Twitch streamers that's making folks think "maybe I ought to be in Los Santos right about now:whoo:". The grim reality is that the game is busted on PC with hackers shytting money, skies raining tanks, and other nonsense, while the consoles just seems like New Orleans in the 90s from dope fiends to legit killers murdering newcomers :merchant: