Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we as a society really thought better times were on the horizon giving cable companies and rental companies the collective :camby:

capitalism said we got the remix for you don't worry. and it's gonna be in even more media than before:umad:

Thats always how it is, major companies aren’t gonna step in and pivot from a successful business model unless they know the new model is gonna be more lucrative in the long run, and that by the time you realize its more expensive you’re already in too deep to leave.

Sounds familiar :sas2:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The subscriptionification of everything is disgusting.

MS started the shyt with Office.

Breh that Office shyt stills grinds my ass:francis:. Like I remember trying to convince people to get Office 365 at my old job and most of them like...whatever happened to just buying office one time:mjcry:

I went like:francis:yeah...I remember those days. End up making me suggest Google Docs or Libreoffice while my Microsoft coworker was like:ufdup:stop fukking up my sales.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Breh that Office shyt stills grinds my ass:francis:. Like I remember trying to convince people to get Office 365 at my old job and most of them like...whatever happened to just buying office one time:mjcry:

I went like:francis:yeah...I remember those days. End up making me suggest Google Docs or Libreoffice while my Microsoft coworker was like:ufdup:stop fukking up my sales.
Been scoping out ways to rid myself of office 365. I really only use OneDrive and OneNote. It’s actually a decent deal. Just hate paying subscriptions.