Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Are you happy the consumers?

Crazy is that GTAV was on PS3/Xbox 360 era and these fools still ate it up like a damn fool

That gaming MMO is changed everything now its all about $$$ microtransactions online now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
we as a society really thought better times were on the horizon giving cable companies and rental companies the collective :camby:

capitalism said we got the remix for you don't worry, and it's gonna be in even more media than before:umad:
this was easily predictable with anyone with a working brain. I remember arguing with people on here for hundreds of posts when they thought not having subsidized phone costs was a good thing. The average consumer is stupid.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOtYQ80XMAItLzU

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:laff:

Are you happy the consumers?

Crazy is that GTAV was on PS3/Xbox 360 era and these fools still ate it up like a damn fool

That gaming MMO is changed everything now its all about $$$ microtransactions online now.

Breh I tried GTA Online during that time and beyond the people in line waiting glitch, the entire mode was fukking BORINGGGGGGGGGGG!:mindblown:

Like imagine me trying to grind the same damn races over and over to get a car and losing half the credits because of the constant disconnects and shyt loading, versus me taking a good 18 hour nap:smugdraper:.

I think I'll go with the nap over that slog of a gaming experience and I love MMOs:snoop:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
GTA6 will be a PS6 launch game at this point and I couldn't care less:yeshrug:What more can they possibly do to make another GTA game better than this one anyway.
Constantly pushing the boundaries with the settings they play in. One of the biggest draws to the series. They could’ve had a vice city like game by now set in Chicago or Medellin etc. would’ve been a great experience playing in those kind of places

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Didn't spend a dime on this game.. got it free :ehh:

Then mod menu mf gives me like 800mill when I was about to quit only a few days in:wow:

The matrix dodge was real with this one :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh this game is the modern WOW with the fiends being the Horde:francis:. This game came out when my son was fukking 2, and now my son is damn near going to the 5th grade and GTA Online is still a thing:dwillhuh:

When me and my wife first met we were playing GTA V...

Now we married, living in a different city, have bought a house, have two kids...AND WE STILL PLAYING GTA V:bryan: