Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
*checks Take 2 shares* :lupe:

:gladbron:

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif
the best way to play GTA :myman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy remember when you said that each game would end up with their own subscription model and brehs didn't believe
:manny:I gave them threads about the subscription model raping the art form too. It’s more important to giggle about xbots lawste or Sony Stans lawste I suppose. :hubie:
The convenience of a digital only future comes at the expense of consumers getting nickel and dimed while the actual quality of the product declines.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:manny:I gave them threads about the subscription model raping the art form too. It’s more important to giggle about xbots lawste or Sony Stans lawste I suppose. :hubie:
The convenience of a digital only future comes at the expense of consumers getting nickel and dimed while the actual quality of the product declines.

#barz :wow

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Make every building enterable and smarter non playable characters.
GTA is about driving and shooting. Couldnt care less about walking into every building. And you dont need smart NPC when you got Online. GTAV is the complete GTA package. Only thing left is to put a TRex in the game you can ride around on and cause more destruction to buildings.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See it's shyt like this is why I went to PC gaming. Watch every developer have there own subscription service to gaming. The game is 10 years old and they continue to milk the fukk out of it. Rockstar ain't shyt for this.