Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I mean GTA can do it but the building has to respawn :heh: I do like alot of the other details like bullets hitting cars and walls and staying there until u repair the car, alot of small details they get right
Building respawns:dead:If anyone can do that though it be Rockstar.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The writing was on the wall for gta after seeing how long it's been and see that damn near all the writers that made gta/rdr left

The subscriptionification of everything is disgusting.

MS started the shyt with Office.

Business trying to ick out that much more profit... like damn the goose is on it's last legs

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:manny:I gave them threads about the subscription model raping the art form too. It’s more important to giggle about xbots lawste or Sony Stans lawste I suppose. :hubie:
The convenience of a digital only future comes at the expense of consumers getting nickel and dimed while the actual quality of the product declines.

:wow:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
GTA6 will be a PS6 launch game at this point and I couldn't care less:yeshrug:What more can they possibly do to make another GTA game better than this one anyway.

Destructible environments. They'll get all my money day one.

giphy.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This stuff started with Fallout 76.

I expect all future AAA games with online multiplayer to have a subscription soon.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk GTA6:demonic:GTA5 will always be >>>

at this point I primarily care about online and I don’t see them revamping it…6 will just be a story mode and GTA online will remain as is with graphic/gameplay updates and new missions that incorporate elements from 6’s story…folks will probably still have their same characters, money, possessions and everything

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I tried playing gta v online since it was free on ps5...there's literally nothing interesting to do.. the gunplay is still awful and players handle like tanks.

Only thing GTA has over a game like Watch Dogs 2 is driving.

Who in their right mind would sign up for this?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I tried playing gta v online since it was free on ps5...there's literally nothing interesting to do.. the gunplay is still awful and players handle like tanks.

Only thing GTA has over a game like Watch Dogs 2 is driving.

Who in their right mind would sign up for this?

Casuals who only play sports games, COD, and GTA. They are Take Two's target audience.

The gamers like us who know this is a scam are a small group of gamers compared to the casuals.