Rockstar games introduces GTA+, subscription service for GTA Online. 5.99/mnth.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular take here because I could care less about this kinda shyt but hey if they making profits off this then go ahead and do it. The game is hella old and still selling like crazy so they’re testing the water for even more income. At some point gamers just got to learn to let go, R* isn’t making a game you want then idk don’t play their games or wait because when the next game drops the same people complaining about the greedy company are gonna cop it.

I didn’t like the direction EA took with Madden 10 years ago so guess what I haven’t played one since and I’ve been playing that game since the first one on Genesis. It’s like oh no what am I going to do :russ:

I’ve seen so much crying over a VIDEO GAME it’s really hilarious :mjlol::mjlol:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This why 2K and R* dont need to be under the same umbrella, they’re influencing each other in the worst way

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA6 will be a PS6 launch game at this point and I couldn't care less:yeshrug:What more can they possibly do to make another GTA game better than this one anyway.
Destructible environments. They'll get all my money day one.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Destructible environments. They'll get all my money day one.
:camby:You never played Just Cause. That shyt won't even work in a game like GTA. So you want to destroy a building and then have to die for it to be there again. Pointless gaming.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:camby:You never played Just Cause. That shyt won't even work in a game like GTA. So you want to destroy a building and then have to die for it to be there again. Pointless gaming.

I mean GTA can do it but the building has to respawn :heh: I do like alot of the other details like bullets hitting cars and walls and staying there until u repair the car, alot of small details they get right