Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i could care less if bruh is black , but if this n*gga is not from the Town and from like Piedmont or some shyt i would be devestated

earlier in this thread he said he lived everywhere in the east :mjlol:

then he said 96th and sunnyside :leon:

but in his 25k posts of bragging about oakland if you do a search this is the first thread he talks about 96th :sas2:

but if you do search for oakland hoods he brags about a lot, he sure talks about 65 vill a lot :stopitslime:

in one of the posts he said he never lived there

but in this thread he said its good to fight there because he lived there and the places he naming :dwillhuh:

going back and reading his old posts just type some shyt like "oakland live" in search with his name shyt is hilarious, he acts hard in every post :dahell:

Also oakland mafukkas actually from the hood talk about where they from all the time.. but how in years of posting here and 25k posts later, this the first time we hearing about him being from 96th :sas2:

everytime he talks about living in Oakland, he says the city as a whole "im from the town" or "im from oakland" but most oakland people say where they from when they say that.. but in 25k posts hes pretty vague about it, he just says hes from oakland :heh:

but his words, aint something someone from the bay he calls males "dikksuckers" as an insult and shyt and sf "fagville" :what: sound like some reddit white nerd to me and he slips up from time to time :sas2:

in one thread he tells @Cole Cash who actually LIVES in east oakland "I dont live in Oakland no more but if you do an IP search I bet itll show im closer to the hood than you" :what: Pleasanton aint no where near no hood or Oakland so how would an IP search for you get you closer to the hood than @Cole Cash who actually lives in east oakland ?

also in some posts he'll say Oakland is the only black city around and its majority black.

but in other posts he'll say Oakland is only mexicans now

is it oochie wally or is it one mic @Blackthoughts

@Blackthoughts something aint addin up with your character and posts

qxFs1.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stop lying fakkit I let it be known that I no longer live in the town. However a quick I.P search would show I'm closer to the hood than you are. Nobody lives in Oakland anymore but Mexicans for the most part.

nobody lives in Oakland but mexicans for the most part - blackthoughts

What census backs that up? I been in the streets and have seen nothing of the sort. Like I said before, West Oakland is seeing a spike in Whites in certain sections but there's no where else that has seen a raise in Cacs. Anyone from Oakland can attest to this.

I been in the streets, Oakland is staying the same not being gentrified - blackthoughts

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-noisy-neighbor-unappreciation-thread.156620/

guess them cac claims for @Blackthoughts go back years :wow:

time to post that picture up @Blackthoughts :lolbron:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
earlier in this thread he said he lived everywhere in the east :mjlol:

then he said 96th and sunnyside :leon:

but in his 25k posts of bragging about oakland if you do a search this is the first thread he talks about 96th :sas2:

but if you do search for oakland hoods he brags about a lot, he sure talks about 65 vill a lot :stopitslime:

in one of the posts he said he never lived there

but in this thread he said its good to fight there because he lived there and the places he naming :dwillhuh:

going back and reading his old posts just type some shyt like "oakland live" in search with his name shyt is hilarious, he acts hard in every post :dahell:

Also oakland mafukkas actually from the hood talk about where they from all the time.. but how in years of posting here and 25k posts later, this the first time we hearing about him being from 96th :sas2:

everytime he talks about living in Oakland, he says the city as a whole "im from the town" or "im from oakland" but most oakland people say where they from when they say that.. but in 25k posts hes pretty vague about it, he just says hes from oakland :heh:

but his words, aint something someone from the bay he calls males "dikksuckers" as an insult and shyt and sf "fagville" :what: sound like some reddit white nerd to me and he slips up from time to time :sas2:

in one thread he tells @Cole Cash who actually LIVES in east oakland "I dont live in Oakland no more but if you do an IP search I bet itll show im closer to the hood than you" :what: Pleasanton aint no where near no hood or Oakland so how would an IP search for you get you closer to the hood than @Cole Cash who actually lives in east oakland ?

also in some posts he'll say Oakland is the only black city around and its majority black.

but in other posts he'll say Oakland is only mexicans now

is it oochie wally or is it one mic @Blackthoughts

@Blackthoughts something aint addin up with your character and posts

qxFs1.gif

awws shiiieet. well i dont know what the deal is. But once blackthoughts did say i lived in the "safest area of east oakland" which is the dimond district. The thing is, bodies get dropped out here, i live on fruitvale and coolidge, specifically Lynde and Coolidge and i live between trap houses friend. I also rarely go out at night unless i need to, most places are closed after dark.

I thought blackthoughts was from here? I would be dissapointed if he wasnt. Ill be the first to tell you i spent the majority of my life between san jose and hayward as well as union city, however i have made my life here in oakland the last few years. I just kind of...ended up here.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ok so black thoughts said name an address and he'll be there. why the fukk hasn't anybody dropped an address yet?:mindblown:.....just name any address and if he don't show, then everybody will know he's frontin. right now, yall just talkin about a bunch of nothing.

multiple addresses have been dropped :beli:

none of them were good enough for him :beli:

he cant do behind a walmart that no one cares about
he cant do san francisco alley ways because "its fagville" :beli:

but this thread has lead to some interesting questions :leon:

for instance, he claims we can fight in 65 vill cause hes good there and those his peoples

but here he is saying he dont even stay in a restaurant when he orders food in 65 vill because its not good

Yep, it's right next to Little Caesars. That fish is good as fukk but Dixon's was the GOAT. And you right the Vill ain't what it used to be but it's still a lot of bum nikkas in that area so you always have to be on point. I order my shyt and go to my car and pick it up when they say it'll be ready. No sticking around inside waiting for them to cook my shyt.

but some how we supposed to fight there :pachaha: