Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everybody knows the police is always at that Walmart because nikkas always stealing from it so they always be there. Then you add the amount of police that will be there on gameday when cacs really come there. Let me explain this area to you, the Walmart is on a street called Hegenberger which is right around the corner from Oracle Arena. The area is so safe that Warriors and Raiders players go there to buy Wingstop and Jamba Juice. That's the only area in Deep East Oakland you can find an athlete, that's how safe it is. Behind the Walmart has cameras and like I said, the police are always there because that's the only area of deep east Oakland where cacs are. It's also right down the street from the Oakland Airport. Fighting there would be begging to go to jail. I don't fight to injure, I fight to kill so I don't know what makes you think it will just be a few punches thrown and that's it. I don't fight just to black a nikka eye or crack his jaw. I don't want nobody breaking that shyt up so why would I fight at the busiest store in the entire city of Oakland?

:dead: