Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
multiple addresses have been dropped :beli:

none of them were good enough for him :beli:

he cant do behind a walmart that no one cares about
he cant do san francisco alley ways because "its fagville" :beli:

but this thread has lead to some interesting questions :leon:

for instance, he claims we can fight in 65 vill cause hes good there and those his peoples

but here he is saying he dont even stay in a restaurant when he orders food in 65 vill because its not good

but some how we supposed to fight there :pachaha:
:heh:....man I don't even know what to make of this shyt anymore

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Thread is hilarious, I had to go back and read the whole thing.
Me 2, I randomly started reading the last 2 pages
tumblr_m8n7vx2hif1qd6t4bo1_400.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hes not from "the town"? :mindblown:

I mustve missed that post breh my bad

Yeah this nikka(or cac :leon:) is definitely trolling you :francis:
Show me once in this thread where I said I wasn't from the town. You believing everything a liar is telling you. @C-NICE asked me where I'm from and where I live. I told him I was from the East, 96 and Sunnyside to be exact. I told him I live in Pleasanton now. I'm trolling because I got myself out the slums? Make sense when you reply bruh.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Imagine all the dudes sleeping on this thread because of the title :wow:
I completely overlooked the thread cuz of the title. I said to myself "here nikkas go bytching for hella pages :aicmon:" but then I accidentally clicked on the thread and the first post I seen was "people tryna set up fights :pachaha:" or something like that. I immediately hit the

kevin-hart-tare.gif

and read through the ENTIRE jawn to see wtf was happening :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ok so black thoughts said name an address and he'll be there. why the fukk hasn't anybody dropped an address yet?:mindblown:.....just name any address and if he don't show, then everybody will know he's frontin. right now, yall just talkin about a bunch of nothing.
Finally, somebody sees the truth. It's pretty logical if you're unbiased.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
awws shiiieet. well i dont know what the deal is. But once blackthoughts did say i lived in the "safest area of east oakland" which is the dimond district. The thing is, bodies get dropped out here, i live on fruitvale and coolidge, specifically Lynde and Coolidge and i live between trap houses friend. I also rarely go out at night unless i need to, most places are closed after dark.

I thought blackthoughts was from here? I would be dissapointed if he wasnt. Ill be the first to tell you i spent the majority of my life between san jose and hayward as well as union city, however i have made my life here in oakland the last few years. I just kind of...ended up here.
The Dimond District is the safest district in the flatlands of east oakland. When was the last time a body got dropped there? What hood is there in the dimond district that's known for getting down? You're being confused with nonsense. From the beginning of this dispute I've been consistent. Dude is bytching out of a fight with excuses and you nikkas is biting the bait. From the first time he asked for a fade I told him anywhere in Oakland besides the busiest store in the city. From that point it should've been over right? One of us should be on here posting while the other one would be a wrap but no. All you get is excuses for why he can't touch a turf and get down.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Let me find out the breh black thoughts is really from Fremont or San Ramon :mjcry:

I feel so bamboozled and betrayed :mjcry:
Show me 1 thing I've said in this thread that would lead you to believe I wasn't from the town. If you believing the coward then that makes you one.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
plus, if you really wanna fight honestly you don't care about "where theres no cameras" because if two people agree to fight, its not even illegal as long as you don't attack while they're down. ESPECIALLY on the west coast [its old cowboy law]

hell in seattle they have "Mutual Combat" law where two people can simply AGREE TO A FAIR ONE and its 100% legal.
So it's wise to set up a fight in the back of a store that has cameras and security that watches those cameras at every moment, and a store that has police at it damn near all the time? Why is meeting me at any turf in Oakland so hard to do? If a guy really wanted to fight wouldn't he do that?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Somebody frontin AND this thread needs to be stickied
Go look at how this shyt started and read every post after that and you tell me who's fronting. Tell me who had the most excuses for not meeting up in the street and chunking em. Tell me who's the one that kept asking for an address a time, tell me the one who talked the most shyt but came with constant excuses for why we can't meet up in a hood in Oakland and get down. Tell me something I said in regards to this issue that has been inconsistent to you.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So it's wise to set up a fight in the back of a store that has cameras and security that watches those cameras at every moment, and a store that has police at it damn near all the time? Why is meeting me at any turf in Oakland so hard to do? If a guy really wanted to fight wouldn't he do that?
You keep talkin bout who really would do what and you really wit the shyt and excuses

Fact of the matter bytch mafukka i gave you an exact address to meet up with LAST night and YOUR excuse was "i dont go to fagville"

Thats on you. Someone who suppose to be wit the shyt woulda been like im there asap

But you not. You frontin. 3 locations, 3 excuses. You a bytch bruh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You keep talkin bout who really would do what and you really wit the shyt and excuses

Fact of the matter bytch mafukka i gave you an exact address to meet up with LAST night and YOUR excuse was "i dont go to fagville"

Thats on you. Someone who suppose to be wit the shyt woulda been like im there asap

But you not. You frontin. 3 locations, 3 excuses. You a bytch bruh.
You said you was coming to Oakland fakkit. I'm in Oakland right now. Wassup with the fade? I told you I wasn't going to San Francisco. You're already in the town right? Meet me on 73rd and Hamilton, that's a block away from the bart station and a few blocks from Oracle. You another Frisco fakkit. 73rd and Hamilton right now?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You said you was coming to Oakland fakkit. I'm in Oakland right now. Wassup with the fade? I told you I wasn't going to San Francisco. You're already in the town right? Meet me on 73rd and Hamilton, that's a block away from the bart station and a few blocks from Oracle. You another Frisco fakkit. 73rd and Hamilton right now?
I knew you was gonna pull some dumb shyt like this

If i was at the game why would i leave to come see you right now :what: its always been after the game.

I knew this shyt was gonna go down like this. You gonna post some pictures at like 730 pm talkin bout ":troll: where itsyoung , why aint he leave his multi hundred dollar seat to come see me, he aint wit the shyt :troll: "

@C-NICE told you :wow:

My patna couldnt get off in time so we boutta hit a finals game. You aint come to SF last night, I aint come to Oakland tonight.

But i dont believe you there right now. If you knew i was at the game why would you ask me to come now? Post a picture of you in it under a 73rd sign right now , message @cook your instagram to verify its you and if its you @cook or @Brooklynzson can ban my account for 2 weeks

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
30 minutes later no picture :francis:

this is how you said we were supposed to meet up right :francis:

since you aint wanna give up ya phone number :francis:

"we'll just use the coli because its the same as a phone" :francis:

so if I was searching for you right now, I wouldnt get a response for 30+ minutes? :francis:

you not out there :francis: