Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i dont even post on this shyt , but aint nobody in the bay especially from the town ever called the city "fagsville". if you really bout the fade and from 98th run that fade at the homies house on Cary ct
I got nikkas from Brookfield, DAG and Sobrante(Trees). That's a perfect location. Drop the address and time. And I never said nobody else from the town besides myself called Frisco Faggville. That's what I call it which is why I never go out there unless I absolutely have to. 100.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got nikkas from Brookfield, DAG and Sobrante(Trees). That's a perfect location. Drop the address and time. And I never said nobody else from the town besides myself called Frisco Faggville. That's what I call it which is why I never go out there unless I absolutely have to. 100.
Youre from 98th now? Thought you said 96th earlier :sas2:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He aint wanna do it last night in SF cause its "fagville" who from the bay call sf fagville?

Neither of us live in oakland or near it which is why this whole thing a big :troll: job :beli:
Hes not from "the town"? :mindblown:

I mustve missed that post breh my bad

Yeah this nikka(or cac :leon:) is definitely trolling you :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hes not from "the town"? :mindblown:

I mustve missed that post breh my bad

Yeah this nikka(or cac :leon:) is definitely trolling you :francis:
He lives 30 miles from oakland in one the wealthiest cities in the country :francis:

Google pleasanton :francis:

Edit: from 2005-2007 pleasanton was ranked the wealthiest city in America :francis: and is now ranked #4 nicest city to live in :francis:

@Blackthoughts truly getting his malibu most wanted on :francis:

Nothing wrong with living there but he been claiming oakland this whole time. I knew he was fake when he started naming EVERY hood in Oakland and got whats behind Walmart wrong (he said panda express is behind walmart, its not, its to the side)

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
plus, if you really wanna fight honestly you don't care about "where theres no cameras" because if two people agree to fight, its not even illegal as long as you don't attack while they're down. ESPECIALLY on the west coast [its old cowboy law]

hell in seattle they have "Mutual Combat" law where two people can simply AGREE TO A FAIR ONE and its 100% legal.