Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
these are some of the worst neighborhoods in america (which he doesnt even live in and never has) its obvious we getting trolled :francis: ok he dont gotta give the number but he gotta drop a picture, the fukk I look like walkin up to a group of people in the murder dubbs or some shyt (it got that name for a reason :francis: )

" :skip: any of yall @Blackthoughts from the coli ? im lookin for @Blackthoughts from the coli , yall know him ? :skip: "

:stopitslime:

this man literally has said bout 8 different hoods :francis: none of them hes ever lived in :francis:

no number, no picture, and its not either of our city, bruh got us on a wild goose hunt :francis:

ive gave him multiple exact addresses to meet up at and he said hes not down with any of em :francis:
I only seen him say hes not down for Walmart or SF

Hes asked c-nice to send the address and nobody has done it yet

If he's coming to meet you at a neutral spot(c-nice spot) i dont see why you need a pic

Sounds like you're kinda shook honestly

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I only seen him say hes not down for Walmart or SF

Hes asked c-nice to send the address and nobody has done it yet

If he's coming to meet you at a neutral spot(c-nice spot) i dont see why you need a pic

Sounds like you're kinda shook honestly
Whats there to be shook of :what: its not my address i dont know it either

Talkin bout shook, i gave him an exact address to meet up LAST night to handle it but he dont wanna drive to SF cause he a weak ass bytch but you over here capin for dude talkin bout "i only seen him turn down 2 spots" :skip: the fukk else im suppose to do if he keeps turnin down spots and c nice aint send him the info yet? None of thats on me bruh

My point which obviously goin over ya head is if hes too scared to give up some info then he'll be too scared to meet up. Use some fukkin common sense

@Blackthoughts on his pacquiao hype. Giving excuses as to why not meet up but naming ridiculous shyt to make it seem
Like hes wit the shyt and you fallin for it :snoop:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Whats there to be shook of :what: its not my address i dont know it either

Talkin bout shook, i gave him an exact address to meet up LAST night to handle it but he dont wanna drive to SF cause he a weak ass bytch but you over here capin for dude talkin bout "i only seen him turn down 2 spots" :skip: the fukk else im suppose to do if he keeps turnin down spots and c nice aint send him the info yet? None of thats on me bruh

My point which obviously goin over ya head is if hes too scared to give up some info then he'll be too scared to meet up. Use some fukkin common sense
Its some petty ass people on the net breh so i can understand not wanting to give up info

And honestly i dont think he'll show if c-nice gives up the addy but you'll never until that happens

He said no to Walmart and SF but agreed to @C-NICE spot and is now waiting on the address

You really cant say he's scared until the address is provided and he doesn't show up

And you're right,thats not on you.Maybe c-nice is shook some fukkery is gonna happen at his spot and he doesn't want to be involved,idk but why volunteer to provide a neutral spot and then not give up the addy? :beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@itsyoung!! he just pm'd me this :ld:

I'm done with that thread but can you ask that It'sYoung bytch why he won't name any turf in Oakland to meet me at? I really want to see that nikka about something today. Just ask him to name any hood and time in Oakland and ask Coli nikkas from The Bay to be there to see who showed up or not. If he agrees to any turf in Oakland I'll come back to the thread and tell nikkas what I'll be wearing today. Dude is a bytch, he don't want the fade. I'm only PM'ing you because I seen you dap that last shyt that he wrote like you believed the fallacy. Dude challenged me to a fade now he's bytching about how dangerous east Oakland is and only wants to fight in Downtown San Francisco which is flooded with cops and people who can break up the fight, or at Walmart which is the busiest store in Oakland where there are 100's of people around and where cops are alwaysat.

He said name the time and place for today and he'll tell you what he's wearing so you know who to look for

Balls in your court breh breh :troll:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! he just pm'd me this :ld:

He said name the time and place for today and he'll tell you what he's wearing so you know who to look for

Balls in your court breh breh :troll:
Hes wolfing. The SF address i gave him is an alley way. Aint shyt there. His excuse was "i dont drive to fagville" :camby:

And nothing gonna happen behind that walmart. He even got whats behind there wrong which lets me kno he never really been there :beli:

I dont know where you from @STAN JONES but him wolfing bout "we can meet in any hood". Life dont work like that. Reality dont work like that. This not a movie. Thats not how oakland works. He dont even live in oakland! He lives in the beverley hills of north california!!

Someone need the # cause who knows what time the game ends or what kinda traffic it is so how we gone kno what time to meet up? He can be like "see i was here :troll:" but it was before i got there. We talkin bay traffic at a play off game :beli:

How we gone fight in places neither of us good at :beli: wild goose hunt

What was wrong with yesterday :heh: ive been states for pages im not dumb im not fightin in some random OAKLAND hood. Bruh naming blocks hes never been on :beli:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

khross415

All Star
Daps
i dont even post on this shyt , but aint nobody in the bay especially from the town ever called the city "fagsville". if you really bout the fade and from 98th run that fade at the homies house on Cary ct